Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
Alphagaia wrote: July 10th, 2020, 3:01 pm Just a heads up. Deadderek is known to post fake links/news to let us experience the pain he is going through.
It's an official upload to the Ghostbusters account on Youtube made about an hour ago.
Coover5 wrote: July 10th, 2020, 3:11 pm With the scene being labelled "Callie's conception" I guess that answers who the parents are.
Yup.
deadderek wrote:Folks we have an upload to an official Ghostbusters account!

<a class="vglnk" href="https://youtu.be/bGjEc1RtRJ4" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>bGjEc1RtRJ4</span></a>

WOW. Jaw dropped. This is INSANE. I can't believe this much Afterlife footage is out now!
Alphagaia wrote:Just a heads up. Deadderek is known to post fake links/news to let us experience the pain he is going through.
deadderek wrote:
Coover5 wrote: July 10th, 2020, 3:11 pm With the scene being labelled "Callie's conception" I guess that answers who the parents are.

Yup.
This Post Contains Spoilers
:P
Careful guys. Looks like plot leaks are out online. Seem very legit. Same thing happened with ATC.
Glenn Frederick wrote: July 10th, 2020, 10:17 pm
deadderek wrote:Careful guys. Looks like plot leaks are out online. Seem very legit. Same thing happened with ATC.
If i'm not mistaken any legit ATC plot leaks happened due to the usual test screenings. Until they do a Test screening of AFTERLIFE I won't believe any plot leaks.

Didn't Dan or someone say a test screening went well?
Glenn Frederick liked this
Alphagaia wrote: July 11th, 2020, 8:04 am
Alphagaia wrote: July 10th, 2020, 3:01 pm Just a heads up. Deadderek is known to post fake links/news to let us experience the pain he is going through.
Let me post this again. The guy is trolling you.
No I've read some plot leaks that seem to be likely.

Also saying I'm "known" to post fake links? Care to share 3 examples?

Go ahead I'll wait.
deadderek wrote: July 11th, 2020, 8:08 am

Go ahead I'll wait.
Are these more recent plot leaks, like from the last few months?
deadderek liked this
deadderek wrote: July 11th, 2020, 8:08 am

Go ahead I'll wait.
I remember at least two other runins about you trolling with links in this very thread.

Always willing to dig up a little dirt, but not gonna be near a PC until Wednesday, so you'll have to actually wait, cause I'm not using a phone to search quotes.

Time out for 3 days :D
There's no way to verify the leaks I've read are accurate but movies get spoiled early often online. Even the reboots cringe plot points leaked months ahead of the release.

I'll message Kingpin because I have a couple questions about posting potential spoilers here, even with a spoiler tag.
Not going to post spoilers myself but if you want to find them go to google and search for Ghostbusters Afterlife leaks. after searching click the "tools" option. You'll be given two options: "any time" and "all results" Click the "any time" option and it will give you options to limit how far back you search. Click the option "Past week" That should help you find them.
Alphagaia, Corey91, pizzarat liked this
Coover5 wrote: July 11th, 2020, 11:25 am Not going to post spoilers myself but if you want to find them go to google and search for Ghostbusters Afterlife leaks. after searching click the "tools" option. You'll be given two options: "any time" and "all results" Click the "any time" option and it will give you options to limit how far back you search. Click the option "Past week" That should help you find them.
The hero we actually needed.
janeb984 wrote: July 11th, 2020, 11:17 am At tis point, I guess it's safe to not anticipate any new trailer until September? Reasoning that September is 6 months before the new release and so was the first trailer...
Another trailer around September sounds about right to me but I'd prefer October for some sort of Halloween treat. :)
Coover5, Corey91, Alphagaia liked this

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]