Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By sycojp
I have always had an issue with the outbox and private messages sitting in there. For the life of me I can't figure it out. I tried signing out an in and nothing seems to work to get the messages to send. What am I doing wrong?
By Kingpin
sycojp wrote: May 26th, 2020, 10:22 am I have always had an issue with the outbox and private messages sitting in there. For the life of me I can't figure it out. I tried signing out an in and nothing seems to work to get the messages to send. What am I doing wrong?
Although a number of users have reported private messages not leaving the inbox in the past, this isn't actually an error, but how the PM software works. PMs will remain in the Outbox until the receiving user has read them. If they're still there, the user who you message hasn't opened it.

The only thing I can advise, as noted by Coover, is check to see when the user was last on.

AJ does visit the forum, but he is often busy with organising store orders and other non-GBFans projects. If there's a pressing issue, you can always PM a mod and we can pass the message on if we feel it's urgent. :)
Brads_gimmick liked this

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]