By venkman69
Hey all!

I'm just wondering how people install their lights. I've got 4 flashlight cups, and pondering if to just hard mount them down or make up a steel plate and fit them to that.

Just wondered what people are doing.

Cheers
By John Moody
I made some domes on tinkercad and prrinted them, then just hot glue to the lenses. The LED slides in to the little slot in the dome. I have plenty of slack on the LED wires, but I can just slide them right out if I need to do work on the shell.
By venkman69
Thanks guys for the ideas. Does anyone use a metal mounting bracket? Looks like a lot of work.
By jreverhart
I super glued 4 clear (but frosted) lenses on the inside of the shell over the holes, then hot glued my flashlight reflector cups on top of those, this way if needed I can remove them with a heat gun, then hot glued the LED's in the top just at the wire level.

Make sure to test the lights before install to make sure they go in the right direction, I also recommend labeling them.

I used cheap C cell flashlights from the dollar store, gorilla glue and hot glue, and window frosting spray paint.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]