By chrisb2411
Hi guys,

New member and first time poster, ease be gentle. My apologies if this topic is in the wrong section.

I am looking to buy the elbow pads and get them shipped to Glasgow in the UK. Can anyone tell me if this is possible and how much the shipping would be. I've tried volleyball pads from amazon and spray painting them, they are just not cutting it and I need something screen accurate.

Thank you for any information.

Chris.
By tobycj
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Just had a look on Amazon, and GBFans sell them through there for $25, with UK shipping. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0169 ... 8RN0&psc=1

Shipping prices as follows:
$5.71 - AmazonGlobal Standard Shipping
$8.87 - AmazonGlobal Expedited Shipping
$13.83 - AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping

Estimated Import Fees Deposit $6.14

So, anywhere between £30 and £36-ish shipped.
By chrisb2411
Hello man,

Thank you so much for the reply. No idea how I didn't find them and on Amazon, but they've been found all the same. Its the final piece of my screen accurate outfit. Thanks again.
By tobycj
No worries dude :) kinda wish I'd looked first myself as I'd probably have bought them from there rather than cutting down the Century kneepads and spray painting them myself!
malak1000 liked this
By chrisb2411
That's exactly what I did, and made a complete mess of it. So anyway that's them ordered now and will be here 29th of August at the latest.

Again, thanks for your help!
By tobycj
Mine seem to have come out ok so far, found one can of spray paint wasn't enough though, so got more arriving tomorrow, and still need to fold and sew down the excess fabric (rather than cut it off). Hopefully it won't go badly!
By chrisb2411
See, the volleyball ones I had initially were fine, spray painted them and came up lovely. It was when I tried to cut the elastic and made a total ass of it I just decided to get decent ones

Got the pads through today. Two days transit from USA to Scotland, thoroughly impressed!

Equally impressed with the quality (and the overall price) of the pads. Great stuff and will be using the shop again for any equipment I may need in future.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]