Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By ccv66
I didn't get to see any of the RGB stuff :/ which probably means the prototypes are in the
Very early stages.. if you click on the link and watch the video he shows the new transparent terror dog, baby oscar, gray suit Winston. And blower ray and one of his accessories is a Vigo head.. I'm not saying it's amazing, but I like the thought of displaying a Slimeblower Vigo.. all the figures are blending together, I like the ones that jump out
By Wiggyof9
I'm glad that the clear terror dog won't be needed to complete the fire house. Seems like a throw away figure to me. The Vigo head with Ray is pretty cool. Seems likes Diamond Select is giving us better accessories this time around, perhaps to make up for the line being almost entirely variants.
By elsoldao7
I'd LOVE that dio, but I just don't have any space for it... either of them...
By ccv66
I would pay $14 just for RGB packs, DST absolutely nailed that. The figures look good, I'm going to buy a bunch a copies. I have faith they'll fix the name tag by then. Slimer and stay puff seems lazy , rushed and disappointing.
By Kingpin
ccv66 wrote:I have faith they'll fix the name tag by then.
I think we should prepare for the possibility they won't, they didn't change that detail on the RGB minimates.
By Kingpin
Ask and ye shall receive!
- The original no ghost sign for the firehouse diorama is no longer reversed on the backside like original shown. It’s been fixed!
-Source

Also some extra notations on the Real Ghostbusters figures:
- Real Ghostbusters figures do share the same torsos as their movie counterparts. They will feature new sculpts in areas like the legs, ex: Ray being shorter, Egon being taller.
- Prices will not change! Ghostbusters Select series will continue to be $24.99 with the regular figures arriving at Toys’R’Us between $14.99-$17.99.
By Peter Venkman Jr.
I do agree that Ray's head sculpt could use some more work. Apart from that I am very pleased with these action figures even if they reusing the bodies from the movie Ghostbusters. As others have mentioned, I like how the Proton Streams have been color coded like the old Kenner action figures. The Ghostbusters 2 line is shaping up pretty nicely as well, even if it is made up of variants. Hope that the RGB line sells well so we can see some of the ghosts made into action figures, like Sam Haine, The Boogeyman, The Spectral Ghostbusters, The People Busters and more.
By Matt Campbell
weepel wrote:So are they trying to make ghosts from GB 2 like the Scoleri Bros or are they most likely never going to be released?
I watched an interview with DSTZach on YouTube from the toy fair and he said that at this moment it goes up to the Real Ghostbusters stuff and thats it, and Pixel Dan (the interviewer) asked that if these lines (GB 2 & RGB) did well if we'd see more Ghostbusters Select stuff and Zach nodded, and then Dan said to camera "So if you want more Ghostbusters get out there and buy these" and Zach chuckled
By elsoldao7
Matt Campbell wrote:
weepel wrote:So are they trying to make ghosts from GB 2 like the Scoleri Bros or are they most likely never going to be released?
I watched an interview with DSTZach on YouTube from the toy fair and he said that at this moment it goes up to the Real Ghostbusters stuff and thats it, and Pixel Dan (the interviewer) asked that if these lines (GB 2 & RGB) did well if we'd see more Ghostbusters Select stuff and Zach nodded, and then Dan said to camera "So if you want more Ghostbusters get out there and buy these" and Zach chuckled
So we know what we have to do if we want to se that Samhain, Boogie Man, Sandman & RGB Janine that everybody wants to see.
Croker liked this
By timeware
Thanks for posting that video. I'm hoping they make some changes to Ray. He and Egon both look like they could be stand in's for another puppet master film. I'm still buying them even after that creepy factor they have.
By PeteVenkman_Jedi
I'm in for the set. I was on the fence for a while but once I saw the RGB figures and that they corrected the GB1 sign I was hooked. There are some nice figures in this line. The RGB stuff is fantastic. I love the props. And I actually quite like this take on Slimer. I'm digging the GB2 figures as well.

I'm very happy with how this line looks however, to address the elephant in the room, there is only one (I'd say almost critical) thing missing here. We have Vigo, great! We have Venkman, that's a given. Then we have Janosz and Oscar, Fantastic! Where in the name of Samhain is Dana?
ccv66 liked this
By slaysghosts
I just got We're Back Ray, I think I'm only doing the We're Back guys and the RBG guys in the Toys R Us $15 packaging. That's $120 for 8 busters and after Matty that's such a steal! I'll get Vigo in the Select packaging for that glorious sign though. Putting that right on my Kenner firehouse if it's not too big.
ccv66 liked this
By ccv66
Dana's Gb2 outfits are pretty uneventful.... besides the one where's she's in a bra next to a tub of slime. Probably sell well, but I doubt they'll make that one.
Good call about the Vigo and Gb2 sign, if your only going to by one diorama that's probably the one to get. Vigo might be the best looking figure out of the whole series and sign is huge. Besides the RGB ones, I'd give Slimeblower Ray with Vigo head some consideration
slaysghosts liked this
By Croker
I got Vigo yesterday and he’s glorious. The sign is pretty big so probably wouldn’t fit on the Kenner firehouse.

I managed to pick up a cheap neca Ripley so I may use the head for a Dana custom if I can find a good body to use.
slaysghosts, ccv66 liked this
By Jake LeRoy
got my vigo yesterday and just have to say dst did a great job on him! also love the gb2 sign ive already took it apart and lit it with easy led tape from paragrafix the sign looks amazing lit ill be posting a video on my youtube in a day or so.
Kingpin, Croker, ccv66 and 3 others liked this
By Kingpin
Jake LeRoy wrote:ive already took it apart and lit it with easy led tape from paragrafix the sign looks amazing lit ill be posting a video on my youtube in a day or so.
Now that's something I'm looking forward to seeing! :) How easy was it to dismantle the sign?
Jake LeRoy liked this
By Jake LeRoy
wasnt to bad it has four pegs that hold it together just pry it apart very gently. i should have the video up tonight when i get off work. ill post a link once i do.

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]