By WE BUMP BACK

We're wanting to do the bottom of the handle-but not sure how they tackled it back then? As you can see from the picture, if you file away those outer ridges you hit the inner channel-and the end falls off! It's been just cut off shorter or they've back filled the channel BEFORE sanding those ridges off. I guess we need to know exactly how long a hero PKE meter was? Any ideas, folks?
By mburkit
I back filled those ridges with PC Plumbing Epoxy, which you can find at any hardware store.

Has a 3 minute work time, but hardens like a rock afterwards. Back fill with that, then start sanding away until you get the handle looking the way you want it to.

You can see what I did in this photo from my build I did a long time ago:

Hope that helps!
WE BUMP BACK liked this
mburkit wrote:I back filled those ridges with PC Plumbing Epoxy, which you can find at any hardware store.

Has a 3 minute work time, but hardens like a rock afterwards. Back fill with that, then start sanding away until you get the handle looking the way you want it to.

You can see what I did in this photo from my build I did a long time ago:

Hope that helps!

Just looking at this and it looks like old mate has detached the the end of the handle then tapered it. Is the Cyland stuff the only reference material around as far as close ups go?

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]

Cool, should work fine for you. Let me know how it[…]