Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Here is what I'm looking for......I know ebay is a resource but I figured talking to the experts wouldn't be a bad idea. Basically looking to reconnect with my childhood and I have some items/partial items of what I'd be looking for.

Toys (Kenner)

1. Firehouse Playset in good condition......with box would be awesome but these seem pricey even though there were millions produced.

2. I have my original 3 ghostbusters (Ray, Winston, Peter) figures but I'm missing the proton packs and colored streams that come with them as well as the ghosts. Also need a complete Egon with all accessories. (These are all loose not looking for in package)

3. Slimer ghost (The one who was bigger than the figures)

4. Stay Puft (The one who was bigger than the figures)

5. Roleplay Proton Pack

6. Granny Gross Ghost

7. Fright Feature Figure: Janine Melnitz

8. Brain blaster ghost

9. Gooper Ghost Figure: Green Ghost (Slimer)

10. Ghost Figure: Green Ghost with Proton Pack (Slimer)

Matty Collector Toy (Real Ghostbusters Retro Action)

1. 2-Pack with Janine Melnitz and Samhain
2. Peter Venkman "Citizen Ghost" (San Diego Comic Con Exclusive)

Matty Collector Prop Toy Line

1. PKE Meter
2. Ghost Trap
3. Ecto Goggles
4. Neutrino Wand

Also found this......no idea who makes it or why it's so expensive.....any thoughts? https://www.gamestop.com/toys-collectib ... 70761.html

The Matty Collector stuff all seems expensive and I've had a very tough time locating proton packs from back in the day for the Kenner figures. Any help or guidance you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
One place that I found helpful in building my Ghostbusters collection is www.dallasvintagetoys.com They have quite a bit of Kenner Real Ghostbusters action figures and other toys. Also they have a majority of the Mattel offerings as well, including the Retro Action Real Ghostbusters Janine Melnitz and Sam Haine two pack. Is the Citizen Ghost Peter Venkman your looking for the standard one or the Spectral version? If it is the Spectral version, www.actiontoys.com has him for sale. They also have a complete RGB Proton Pack for sale. For parts check out www.bigislandtoys.com, I was able to find a sign for my Kenner Firehouse there along with many parts for my RGB action figures and occasionally loose and complete action figures.

Hope this helps you.
samarmenfilms liked this
samarmenfilms wrote: October 30th, 2019, 11:31 am Here is what I'm looking for......I know ebay is a resource but I figured talking to the experts wouldn't be a bad idea. Basically looking to reconnect with my childhood and I have some items/partial items of what I'd be looking for.

Toys (Kenner)

1. Firehouse Playset in good condition......with box would be awesome but these seem pricey even though there were millions produced.

2. I have my original 3 ghostbusters (Ray, Winston, Peter) figures but I'm missing the proton packs and colored streams that come with them as well as the ghosts. Also need a complete Egon with all accessories. (These are all loose not looking for in package)

3. Slimer ghost (The one who was bigger than the figures)

4. Stay Puft (The one who was bigger than the figures)

5. Roleplay Proton Pack

6. Granny Gross Ghost

7. Fright Feature Figure: Janine Melnitz

8. Brain blaster ghost

9. Gooper Ghost Figure: Green Ghost (Slimer)

10. Ghost Figure: Green Ghost with Proton Pack (Slimer)

Matty Collector Toy (Real Ghostbusters Retro Action)

1. 2-Pack with Janine Melnitz and Samhain
2. Peter Venkman "Citizen Ghost" (San Diego Comic Con Exclusive)

Matty Collector Prop Toy Line

1. PKE Meter
2. Ghost Trap
3. Ecto Goggles
4. Neutrino Wand

Also found this......no idea who makes it or why it's so expensive.....any thoughts? https://www.gamestop.com/toys-collectib ... 70761.html

The Matty Collector stuff all seems expensive and I've had a very tough time locating proton packs from back in the day for the Kenner figures. Any help or guidance you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
The only things you're likely to find super cheap is the Matty Collector Janine and Samhain 2-pack.

Some figures you might be able to find loose, but the more accessories/complete/good condition you want, you end up jacking the price rather quickly.

The props are all highly sought after and out of production, so they go for big money.

Same for the firehouse... yes there were tons made. But there aren't tons remaining in good condition with all accessories. At the end of the day you're talking about a playset that's 30 years old.

The trap at Game Stop is a Hollywood Collectibles high-end prop replica, hence the price. It is known to be a recast of a community member's work and is frowned upon by most of the fandom as Hollywood Collectibles did not reimburse him for using his work.

Most of the items you want you'll likely be able to find on ebay.
The trap at Game Stop is a Hollywood Collectibles high-end prop replica, hence the price. It is known to be a recast of a community member's work and is frowned upon by most of the fandom as Hollywood Collectibles did not reimburse him for using his work.

Does this community member sell his version of the trap for less? I'd hate to give some scam artist the business.
samarmenfilms wrote: November 2nd, 2019, 8:48 pm Does this community member sell his version of the trap for less? I'd hate to give some scam artist the business.
I believe the member is nickatron. I’m not 100% sure if he still sells the kits at this point or what he charged when he did.
Peter Venkman Jr. wrote: October 31st, 2019, 10:35 am One place that I found helpful in building my Ghostbusters collection is www.dallasvintagetoys.com They have quite a bit of Kenner Real Ghostbusters action figures and other toys. Also they have a majority of the Mattel offerings as well, including the Retro Action Real Ghostbusters Janine Melnitz and Sam Haine two pack. Is the Citizen Ghost Peter Venkman your looking for the standard one or the Spectral version? If it is the Spectral version, www.actiontoys.com has him for sale. They also have a complete RGB Proton Pack for sale. For parts check out www.bigislandtoys.com, I was able to find a sign for my Kenner Firehouse there along with many parts for my RGB action figures and occasionally loose and complete action figures.

Hope this helps you.
I got both Sam Haine and SDCC Venkman sets for a fair price. Waiting for them to arrive this week. Thanks so much

https://i.imgur.com/cMwtW9y.jpg Where do th[…]

Ecto Containment Unit

Hey sorry I never saw this…it’s just […]

Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]