Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Ghostgroupie
Just curious but how accurate were these and what are they going for these days? I know they were produced in 2016, are they considered rare?
By ccv66
There's the Hollywood collectables fiberglass one, then the neca foam one. I have the foam one, it's amazing. Its jaw dropping big in person.. it's not the size it appears in the movie, it's the size of the actor wearing the costume.. I'd say as accurate as any other slimer out there. Think it was $600 , worth every penny. Not sure if you'll find the neca one at a decent price.. Hollywood collectables has the full scale wall slimer in stock for $1200 and probably worth emailing about the regular out of stock slimer. I don't think the fiberglass looks as good, but should be more durable. As far as I can tell both companies used the same mold. I'm down on Hollywood collectables for stealing nicatrons trap design, but I might sell out if their firehouse sign is a reasonable price

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]