Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Hello All!,

As some of you may know, I create custom, one-of-a-kind dioramas, most notably for Ghostbusters and Back to the Future.
I've been every busy with orders for the past year so I had stopped taking new orders, but I wanted to share my last one with you. As true fans I would love your feedback.

A little backstory to this diorama. Its a 1/24th Scale inspired by 1980's Times Square in New York. It is not a scene from any of the movies. As you can see the Ecto1 is aged, rusted and also a bit damaged. The car has had custom lighting added to it and the screen all work. This is my vision as to how things would be after years of busting ghosts. I hope you enjoy!

More Photos and Video here to see the lights and screens in action: https://www.davidminiatures.com/#/ghost ... mes-square

By Rusty_S
Looks good. Im going to try my hand at a larger scale how ever. I recently pre ordered the Eaglemoss 1/8 scale kit and I am currently researching the interior of the firehouse. Goal is for the back wall of the display to be the left wall of the firehouse interior with the wood lockers.
darthbuster liked this

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]