Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Hey guys, so as some of you guys know, whenever I get a VINTAGE Ghostbusters coloring book or activity book, I will usually scan it and fix it up in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. This particular one I have been looking for for a long time and each time I would find it, it would either be ripped, missing pages, or already colored in. I happen to come across one that was considered New Old Stock. I grabbed it as soon as I saw it with the purpose of scanning it for you guys to either keep for yourself or for those who have kids, print them out and let them enjoy them :)

This is the book

This is a SAMPLE of some of the images

DOWNLOAD HERE:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gk44gjg4vie7k ... S.rar?dl=0

78mb / JPEG

Must use something like WinRar to uncompress the files.
shanedalton wrote: November 13th, 2018, 9:03 am I considered buying this same one on ebay and doing this! Thank you for uploading as this art is awesome and I want to be able to print it out for my girlfriend's boy like I did the last one!
Your welcome! I'm glad you like it. If I can find anything else then I will keep it coming. I know they are releasing the DVD's of The Real Ghostbusters and they also have it available to stream on Netflix so I know there is a whole new generation of kids that would absolutely love to have coloring pages from the show :)
Heh, I've had this coloring book in my possession for about 20 years (found it cheap at a grocery store in Baltimore when I was in college). I even started coloring a few of the pages. Never thought to do this, though....good idea!
Hi, the samples look great, but the drop box link doesn't seem to work. Are you able to share a new link, or email it to me? My 3 1/2 year old loves the real ghostbusters cartoon, and I bought him all the kenner re-release toys as well. Would love to get my hands on some nice coloring pages for him too. Thanks in advance.

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]