Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By sisko8198
Hi everyone, my three year old just recently discovered RGB and absolutely loves it. For his upcoming 4th birthday I've started to buy him some of the old toys, but I'm not trying to spend a whole lot of money on them. One of the items that I've purchased was the Kenner Ghost Trap. Its missing the doors the handle and the ghost. I was wondering if anyone makes and reproduction doors for the trap. I can find a ghost online and making a new handle is easy Thanks!
By GBDRE760
I'm currently 3D printing and starting to get into resin casting. I know I have REAL parts for the movie accurate proton pack and ghost trap that I'm going to start resin casting but I never thought about resin casting reproductions of the Kenner stuff as replacement parts. Maybe I will give it a go. I wonder if there is some glow in the dark resin out there because the trap doors did glow in the dark.
By sisko8198
I wouldn't even care if it glowed as long as I could have doors to put on. At this point I'm gonna have to look at it and see if I can make anything. Maybe some Plexiglas and some dowels, then paint.
By SamLocke
This post is really similar to an issue i have.

A friend gave me a broken ghost trap that was missing the doors. Does anyone have a 3D Print for replacement doors, or suggestions for mods?

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]