Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By toby88
Just an FYI, Walmart.com is selling the 30th Anniversary 2 Pack of Peter and Egon for 24.99, plus free shipping.
By GK45
Looks like they have the Ray/Winston set on sale as well.
The pictures are messed up but it's definitely the two pack in the pictures.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ghostbusters ... /110503145
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ghostbusters ... /164873284

For anyone curious, as far as I can tell there is no difference between the two versions of the figures aside from accessories.
The 30th are obviously the older of the two so if there were any improvements they would be in the 2016 versions at BBTS.
Figures aside the real difference is that the 30th figures come with Proton Streams and little, unpainted No Ghost stands while the 2016 figures come with the No Ghost BAF.
With shipping it will be $44 for the 2016 and $50 for the 30th. Doesn't look like there will be tax as the 30th are sold by Mattell via the marketplace and not walmart.com.
By toby88
Good to know they have the other 2 pack now.

This is a deal in my opinion considering how much Matty was originally selling them for.

Perhaps we might see more of the Matty line on Walmart.com Marketplace?
By Peter Venkman Jr.
@toby88 Thank you for the heads up. I just ordered the 30th anniversary Peter & Egon two pack. The Ray & Winston two pack is on the way, and will be here next week. It will nice to have the accessories for some customs that I am working on. One of the things that bothered me about the 6 inch action figures was the fact that the Ghostbusters did not have enough accessories. Hence why I am gathering accessories for my customs.
Last edited by Peter Venkman Jr. on October 13th, 2017, 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By mbd
The streams also fit good on the DST Figures and I think they look better than the actual included DST streams ......

I now have the DST figures and temple as my main "movie display" while I kept these Mattel figures and put them into a new "IDW display" with the NECA TMNT figures
By toby88
Too bad Matty never released an accessories pack for their GB line. I wish DST would, I could use more traps, something similar like NECA did with their Predator accessories pack.

Actually the Playmobil traps work pretty well with the DST figures.
By GK45
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Stumbled on this while looking through Ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/162292286073
Mattel's shop selling the Peter / Egon set for $25, free shipping and a best offer option.
Give it a shot, might be able to get these guys for $20.

No Ray / Winston that I can see unfortunately.

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]