Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By godgundam23
So i got mine in the other day, im actually fairly impressed with it. Even for it being a foam latex statue, its pretty solid. its very nicely detailed as well. Pictures also make it look smaller than it is. Im a pretty big person, roughly 5'11, 230 lbs, but i could ball myself up and fit inside it if it was hollow. Definately a nice piece if you have the space.

Anyone else pick it up/ opinions
By godgundam23

ignore the random shit in the background, i had literally no where else to put it at the moment other than in the chair XD, which he almost was too big for even though thats a large chair. Pics just dont do it justice though, makes him look thinner than he is. much better in person
ccv66, MonaLS liked this
By godgundam23
Well, Neca has one that is made of a Foam/latex material,(which is what i bought), and that costs 600$
Hollywood Collectibles has a version thats basically the same thing, only that one made of Fiberglass, comes with a stand to simulate floating as well, and costs 1200$

Depending on where you live too, shipping for me was 75$ from where i bought it, so pretty expensive. Most places have payment plans for these though, so not too terrible.
By LandoSystem
Mine comes in Tuesday at my local comic shop. He's $550 and I've been making payments for a while.
I wasn't expecting it until the end of the month so I've got to come up with $250 to pay him off...
I've heard of FYE stores selling it for $700.
By Higgs1
Can we get some measurements on it from back to front? I want to see if I can get a floating shelf to have mine sitting on when it arrives, want to make sure the shelf is deep enough. Thanks!

EDIT:

On second thought I forgot it weighs close to 100lbs, guess I'll look more for a small table lol
MonaLS liked this
By Fritz
I was at an FYE a couple days ago, and saw one on display. I managed to get a couple pictures of it:

There was probably a price sticker hanging off his left arm, but I couldn't get to it and decided to subscribe to the "If you have to ask you can't afford it" philosophy after that. :lol:

Was still a pretty neat thing to see. I'm strangely not disappointed I didn't get a good look at his ass cheeks...
By LandoSystem
Sephiroth wrote:Image

https://youtu.be/K7wppthOF3M
Oh no! I think yours has damage to his upper lip!
Higgs1 wrote:Can we get some measurements on it from back to front? I want to see if I can get a floating shelf to have mine sitting on when it arrives, want to make sure the shelf is deep enough. Thanks!

EDIT:

On second thought I forgot it weighs close to 100lbs, guess I'll look more for a small table lol
I'd say he weighs closer to 20 pounds, maybe? He's also much, much bigger than I anticipated.
By tk-fett
Does anybody know where I can grab one of these? It's out of stock everywhere and Diamond has it back stocked.
I was hoping to have it before a con at the end of the month.
By LandoSystem
Besides comic shops, the only other place I've heard that carries him is FYE. Someone on facebook said they go for $700 at FYE but I've never seen one in person to confirm. The one up here doesn't have him.

Has anyone figured out a good way to display this behemoth? He's sitting on a tub in my store room next to my deep freeze at the moment.

I have mannequin stands (basically a pole with a wide, flat base) but I don't have a way to secure him on it.
Thought I'd backlight him with a green led lamp. Maybe put a trap at the base with some EL wire spiraling out toward him.
By godgundam23
I had thoughts of building a sort of Dinner cart display stand for mine, Similar to what the next hollywood collectibles 1/4 scale slimer statue is basically.

Not that I have time to make something like that though, but I thought it could be a neat display for a corner in a display room. He is rather huge though, not sure there is gonna be anything Perfect to do with it. Lookin forward to seeing what people do with it.
By tk-fett
Does he include a little foam base to make him sit upright? The one I saw on display and hope to purchase didn't have it out with him and I just want to make sure I get everything that's suppose to come with him.
By LandoSystem
It's a little curved wedge. We thought it was a part of his shoulder or something at first.
I guess Jarrod couldn't get him? David Prowse is supposed to be in the shop in 2 weeks. You could hang out with Slimer and Vader the same day.
By LandoSystem
I've fiddled with him a little more and determined he isn't balanced or strong enough to be suspended on something with a narrow base. Something like a mannequin stand probably wouldn't stay upright for long unless it's anchored to the wall. And if it tipped over while suspended on a pole I think it would break some teeth, fingers and shoulders.
By LandoSystem
This is an early mockup of an led and EL wire trap display. I'm going to finish crinkling the red wire to look more like electricity and add more of it. Probably more blue and light blue.

I've decided he will need to sit on some sort of box. I'm debating whether to make lab equipment, basically a big red box with blinky lights and caution striping, or a wooden storage box with a proton pack or something inside.

I think I'm going to start my own thread about this.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]