Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
hi all

i just started a new show called Tom's Geeky Garage and my first two episodes are Kenner Ghostbusters related and i figured i would drop the links here for anyone who would like to check it out .

Episode one .. i restore two old,yellowed and ugly Kenner Ectos back to day one with some mold making and paint

Episode Two .. i show how i made molds and copies of the Kenner proton packs to fill in the gaps in my collection

Thanks everyone
Last edited by Kingpin on March 16th, 2018, 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Added YouTube code
Thank you for checking it out .. i plan on doing more GB videos soon :)

maybe some behind the scenes stuff at Ghost corps since i work in the same building on the Sony Picture lot
Good vids, very nice style and editing... great info and presentation, but your audio doesn't sound so hot. It's much better in the second video, but it's still kinda muddy sounding.

If you can bring the audio up to the quality of the rest of your work, you'll be sitting pretty.

Keep up the good work!
thanks to everyone who have tuned in !! we are always adding GB content so keep an eye out.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]