Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Sounds awesome bud, we are all in suspense
AlTheRelic wrote:Sounds awesome bud, we are all in suspense
Here is a direct link to my "Shop" I'm not currently selling anything, but at least you can view the models. I have more to share yet. I am working on a very special project at the moment, I hope to post pics of soon, but one project at a time. :sigh:

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/Myers'%2 ... ays%20Shop

Thanks again for all of your support and have a great New Years!
dtblack wrote:Any update on being able to get copies of the packless torso and proton pack strap piece?
Honestly, I have not been 100% happy with how the molds have come out for the strap pieces. I am going to try and recreate them in SketchUp and see where that takes me. In the mean time, I'm still trying to get them cast as best I can. As for the Torsos, I am slowly creating a couple of sets of the one I made without the nametag for my RGBs and variants I want to do. I haven't forgotten the Movie Guys though. Let me get my RGB casts finished and then I'll turn my attention back to the the movie guys.

Mark-
First shipment of items from Shapeways arrives Monday! I placed several small orders due to Shapeways contacting me after the order was placed because some of my items didn't pass the final printing tests in the materials I had chosen. The good news is it didn't cost me any extra in shipping. The bad news is I won't be getting any belts or straps until near the end of the month. I'll keep you all posted.

Mark
Hi Gang. Boy time flies, I have a lot to tell you...
First, after months of waiting I am officially declaring that my Shapeways Shop is officially open with parts that I myself have ordered and am happy with. That said, there are two groups of parts, a Matty Style which is for any six inch scale figures, and a Kenner Style which is specifically for the older five inch scale figures. These pieces are scaled to the five inch figures, and the pack plugs in just like the originals!
Secondly, I will not be offering the "flexible" accessories like I had hoped to be able to do due to Shapeways offering only rigid materials for their printing. I am looking at QuickParts to have these items printed so hopefully I will be able to offer these too at some point.
On to even better news. I am currently looking to have the five RGB heads.and the two torso halves scanned so that I can manipulate them digitally. (Add definate pupils to the heads, extend the necks, adjust the necks to take the Matty style peg, etc.) This will also allow me to offer the torso pieces on a made to order bases with out having to worry about casting issues. Having the scans will also allow me manipulate the torsos to further differentiate between the Busters themselves, (I can make Egon taller, Ray heavier, etc.)
My question to you is would any of you be interested in these pieces, and if so what would you be willing to pay for the parts? Let me know. I will post pics as soon as I can of the newly made pieces.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
Hi Team-
I know it's been nearly a year since my last post, but I have been hard at work on this and a number of other projects. Capt Cyan can confirm that I have been in contact with him off and on over the past twelve months. I won't bore you with the hows or whys, but the last year has been a roller coaster of ups and downs.
Anyway, with that said I want to make you all aware of my indiegogo campaign to help raise interest and hopefully raise funds to purchase the items needed to help make this project a reality. At first I want to focus on the five inch revival, and if/when that is successful I will move on to getting the six inch line conversion kits into production. At this point it's about spreading the word and raising the capital to purchase the needed equipment. Please help me make the 30th anniversary the year we see a revival of The Real Ghostbusters!

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/real- ... /x/4943068

or view the YouTube video here:

http://youtu.be/z-3sQpvRPH4

Thanks again!
I will facebook this I hope this project takes fruitation but getting the 3,000 will be tuff because people worry about scamming, you and I have chatted before and you never struck me as that type of person but I'm being honest I personaly can't believe its the year 2014 and we still don't have a modern RGB action figure set
I understand that people are worried about being scammed, that's why I've included a very detailed list of what the money will go towards and I'm offering first run accessories to all those who contribute. It's just not something I can finance independently. Believe me I've tried over the past twelve months and there is no way I can justify spending the money to end up sitting on hundreds of pieces no one but me wants, lol. Thanks for the support, and check out the new video. Oh, I've ordered new parts from Shapeways that hopefully will help me illustrate what I hope to accomplish. I'll post an update when I know.
AlTheRelic liked this
I hear that loud and clear, believe me, I would love for this project to florish plus I did see the video, it was dang great but I would like complete action figures not just heads because the kenner action figures are very dated bodies myers
joeghostbuster liked this
Myers, when I write on this status it's never ever to disrespect but to give a suggestion or ask you a question or give my input, Hardly anybody has left Kenner bodies that are in good enough shape to use as hosts, it would be anoying to try to remove those Kenner heads and furthermore like I've stated already, they are very dated, I like your original Idea better in all honesty, I like the idea of using the Mattel bodies as hosts especially now that removable pack Ghostbusters are on the horizon in commemoration of the 30th year anniversary and because boil and pop or hair dryers work wonders on easily removing their heads where as the Kenner action figures could easily have necks that break off. My final curiosity is are these heads and packs made of action figure plastic?
Al- Let me first thank you for your continued support even though I have been at this for well over a year now. Sadly, as my campaign appears to be going nowhere, and I cannot get my designs printed for whatever reason, I am afraid that I must put this project on indefinite hiatus. If and when I can produce the pieces I want to I will make them available. At this time I have more important responsibilities, and I need to own up to them. Thank you to all who have supported my little project, I thank you implicitly.
Mark A. Myers' Farms Online!
AlTheRelic liked this
Seems like you have a lot of really good 3D scans and files of the parts you want made - my question to you is:

Why don't you just send the files over to AJ and let him print them on his 3D printer? Seems like that would be almost instant gratification, accurate pieces, multiple choices in quality and detail in the plastic used, print to order as many that needed to be printed, & you wouldn't really be outsourcing, it would be kept within the community (by the person responsible for the community's meeting place)! I guess there's a really good reason for this b/c it's such a simple simple solution. I LOVE the real ghostbusters, and I LOVE the idea of extra parts, spare parts, new accessories, spare accessories, cartoon accurate accessories, and heads that fit on the Mattel figure bodies. I mean how sweet would it be to pop off a Mattel head and then PM AJ and be like "Hey I'd like to order some of Myersfarms Mattel sized Kenner heads for my boys in gray", they show up in the mail, then pop 'em on your Matty figure and BOOM-done.
AlTheRelic liked this
Slaysghost-
The truth. I had no idea AJ had a 3D printer. If others are interested, please post here and I will send the files for what I have to AJ. Maybe he can get them to work. Of course I need to point out that the strapless torsos, removeable pack straps and heads are not 3D files, these are pieces I cast myself. I do not currently have a 3D scanner, or believe me I would have had them done already. Thank you again for the suggestion.
Myers' Farms
Myers, Would you ever consider doing Extreme Ghostbusters heads as well? How exciting it would be to once and for all have a Garrett Miller action figure and to have the Extreme Ghostbusters side by side with the Real Ghostbusters in a Ghostbusters Back In The Saddle reenactment
hello is it possible to get the 3d model of the Kenner Toy Proton pack and gun or at least :
3D Model sheets with blueprint measurements
I have tried for 5+ hours today to find it but I have failed the image in this is spot on to make a 3d print for my ghostbusters that are missing proton packs thank you

Regards
Jay Wittman
jay192 wrote: October 16th, 2019, 4:48 am hello is it possible to get the 3d model of the Kenner Toy Proton pack and gun or at least :
3D Model sheets with blueprint measurements
I have tried for 5+ hours today to find it but I have failed the image in this is spot on to make a 3d print for my ghostbusters that are missing proton packs thank you

Regards
Jay Wittman
Myersfarm hasn't been online since August 2016.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]