Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Zack
pretty cool! Hopefully the proton pack decal was a place holder(it looks random and lame) and maybe they would've spiced it up a bit more. It does look a bit plain, then again I guess that's to be expected, much like the purple hunk of plastic. :D

Does it look like the headlights might've shot water? Or is that my imagination or just air holes?
By Rune31
WOW! Now that is cool. Better size than the proton pack. Why didn't they market this instead of that pink little thing, the slime canon didn't even match. How big is this thing I wonder.
By CJay
Looks like it would have been a bit taller than the pink Slime Blower...like on a kids back it would have been about maybe 3 feet at least.
By rgb82
Hi, Guys I am The owner of this prototype I will Be posting Pics of me and the prototype soon. I will be giving you the size and width so you can get an idea of the toy. It is an awesome piece. The orange tubes are really clear with orange paint filling it. If you have any questions I will be glad to answer them :). I am a member of another GB fan site and my avitar is of the prototype.
By rgb82
I have more prototypes: the brown Slimer puppet, Granny Gross, & Egon. I am trying to figure out the best way to preserve these prototpes. Any suggestions?
By rgb82
No Problem. Thanks, this is by far my favorite prototype, I smile like a kid everytime I look at it. I hate when there is no real information abt these kind of things. Hope this clears up any confusion on size.
Woow...just dug my 2 "Ecto-charger" slimer blowers out of my parents garage. They are really way lame compared to the prototype sad to say. Wonder why they gave us this amorphous purple pieces of plastic instead of these others rad blue ones? Cost? Who cares?? You know we would have bought them!!!!

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]