Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By TKTC Ralph
I ordered items on Feb. 15 and have received most of them. I'm still waiting on one more package, they're the elbow pads and it's delayed again with new shipping estimate on May 29. Previous estimate ship date is today May 11th.

I'm just wondering if May 29th will be the final estimate ship date or if it's going to be delayed again into June? Any follow up is appreciated..

Thanks,
Rafael
By CosmoBubba
I ordered a pair of elbow pads the same day, and I have May 29th as an estimated ship date too.

I was browsing through the store a few moments ago, and saw the elbow pads now say, “Pre-Order. Estimated ship date: June 20, 2018.” So unless AJ or someone else with the site says differently, I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re waiting until the end of June.
By Paul-Butt
I wanted to order elbow pads and a few other items. When I was checking out, I was told the items would be sent out separately and I’d be paying two sets of shipping. Is there anyway to have it all sent at the same time? I’m willing to wait the extra time. Anyone else have this issue?
By TKTC Ralph
Any update on my elbow pads? Previous shipping date was yesterday June 18th...ordered back in Feb...

Rafael
By v0cal assass1n
TKTC Ralph wrote:Any update on my elbow pads? Previous shipping date was yesterday June 18th...ordered back in Feb...

Rafael
I got an email a few days ago saying that my elbow pads shipped

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]