Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By Heatley2001
Hoping one day the store will carry spirit pack items. Not just the pack but spare parts for it. Like electronics for the inside.

Also different kits for it. Like wand light kits and the right size switches.
By Kingpin
Where are you based, Heatley? Spirit was putting together a second production run due for some time in the early part of this year if memory serves.

As for electronics, that'll depend greatly on the market demand, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
By Heatley2001
hi Kingpin

Im from Woodstock, GA

I recently had my wand control board that controls the sound and lights short out.

Sadly the first response from spirit support was it was to simple to troubleshoot and they had no replacement boards.

But then i got a hold of spirit tech support and was able to get a new pack sent out. So luckily it worked out. I was worried i was about to have a paperweight. lol.

But its been tough to find a light kit for the wand since it so small and also toggle switches and push buttons.
Kingpin liked this
By khazara
There are threads in the for sale section for several Spirit upgrades: Alice frame mounting brackets, parts upgrade kit, and light upgrade kit.
By Heatley2001
yea. i got the cosmetic and light upgrade kit from spongeface.

I wish someone made a wand light kit that would fit.
khazara wrote:There are threads in the for sale section for several Spirit upgrades: Alice frame mounting brackets, parts upgrade kit, and light upgrade kit.
    Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]