Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By TKTC Ralph
Greetings,

I would like to just follow up and see if my order #33606 is still scheduled to ship out on Feb. 15th next week?

Thanks,
Rafael
By TKTC Ralph
Anyone? And also I checked my bank statements and I was already charged for my order on 1/12/18.
By Kingpin
I don't have access to customer accounts/order info, but if it's saying the 15th, then it should go out on that date, unless it's part of a special order (which are subject to potential delay due to the manufacturer).
xhearthrobx liked this
By Kingpin
TKTC Ralph wrote:It's a special order. 12 volt rechargeable battery.
Ah. I hope that it does go out on the 15th, however as I mentioned above, runs of items like the blue brick can be affected by delays with the manufacturer supplying the stock.
By TKTC Ralph
I received an update lil while ago. My new estimated ship date is Feb 26th. Hopefully this is it....
By TKTC Ralph
AJ Quick wrote:Batteries are shipping from the manufacturer now.

Should be here in the next two weeks.
Thank you for the update.
By xhearthrobx
Hi I really dont know where I should post this but i hope I'm right if not can someone please help me out.

So I want to cancel my order its #33859 since I needed everything I ordered to be shipped before a certain date but i noticed my order is being pushed constantly and I wont get it by then so I ordered everything already from other places so please cancel my order thank you
By TKTC Ralph
Bump! I'm just wondering if my order #33606 is still set to ship out next week and if possible have it ship out with my other order #33799 on March 19th?

Thanks,
Rafael

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]