Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
Forgive my ignorance. Is this the forum that took over Bill Emkow's old board or was that another site? I've been out of the loop for a long time and my memory is fuzzy. This board is awesome though. I use to post on there way back in the day and probably here too. I had a fan site in the late 90's/early 00's. I've kept my fandom offline for the most part since.
By Fritz
TimTheTerrorDog wrote:Forgive my ignorance. Is this the forum that took over Bill Emkow's old board or was that another site? I've been out of the loop for a long time and my memory is fuzzy. This board is awesome though. I use to post on there way back in the day and probably here too. I had a fan site in the late 90's/early 00's. I've kept my fandom offline for the most part since.
It was another site, Ghostbusters.net . GBN is more or less still around, but no longer has a message board. Since GBN's board folded, I think this place really can be considered the "spiritual successor"
Kingpin liked this
Fritz wrote:
TimTheTerrorDog wrote:Forgive my ignorance. Is this the forum that took over Bill Emkow's old board or was that another site? I've been out of the loop for a long time and my memory is fuzzy. This board is awesome though. I use to post on there way back in the day and probably here too. I had a fan site in the late 90's/early 00's. I've kept my fandom offline for the most part since.
It was another site, Ghostbusters.net . GBN is more or less still around, but no longer has a message board. Since GBN's board folded, I think this place really can be considered the "spiritual successor"
ok thanks. I thought it was Ghostbusters.net but I didn't see the board. Thanks for the info.
Hey Tim, good to see you back.

Bill turned the reins of his board over to Chad Paulson who was running a website called Ghostbusters Central. Chad relaunched GB Central as Ghostbusters.net in 2001. After a few years he significantly changed the way the website functioned and transitioned to a new board software promising to launch a new version of Ghostbusters.net. Subsequently, he closed his board after most of the users migrated over here.

This website was once Slime Square. Then Ghostbusters Prop Archive. Then Ghostbusters Fans.
TimTheTerrorDog liked this

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]