Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By Achron
Ordered flightsuits from GBfans on April 7th because I needed them for ghostbuster events in June and July (new movie coming out = events) the date expected has changed literally every few days from April 7th, to the 21, to May 3, May 18, June 3, now June 20th as of today. Honestly this is very upsetting because when I bought these I was told and thus expected my suits in April. Then late April. Then early May (not preferable but acceptable). Then late May (getting rather frustrated). Then early June (cutting it close, figure ok better late than never). Now it says 20th of June? From an order on the 7th of April this is unacceptable and I feel pretty ripped off since I could have gone to Amazon or the local army store for literally the same price but decided I wanted to give my money and business to this website because I like our community.

I don't know of a customer support or person to contact, but after over 2 months of waiting and now I am in need of my stuff and still I am told it's not coming - I'm understandably upset and not sure who to even tell.

I hope my explanation in this post will get me advice on whom to contact so that I can hopefully find a way to get to my events (already missed 1) in the suits I paid for, without having to spend more money on another site for more suits.

Thanks for reading and I hope someone can point me in the right direction,
Achron
GB060668 liked this

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]