Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
Some of the more vocal anti-reboot fans seem to be of the lower post count type too. I suggest making folks that want to share their opinion on the 2016 film, first post a 100 posts elsewhere on the forum before going there. The internet has many places to vent like they do, and a Ghostbusters Fans Forum should be by default be a place for fans of things having to do with Ghostbusters.

These anti-reboot posters barely if ever post outside of the Ghostbusters (2016) section. Just a suggestion. :walterpeck:
Travis Burrell liked this
Travis Burrell wrote:Im starting to wonder if this "Dislike" button was never used by members until this movie came out. Now anyone who gives any positive comment about this movie gets a dislike. :cool::eyeroll:
If someone starts going through your older posts (especially posts before the 2016 film) and starts downvoting them, it is a form of targeting and you should inform a mod. I say that meaning more than a few downvotes (more like 30 or something). People can downvote if they disagree with the content presented, but not to target the user. It's easy to notice as they will have many in a day or so time.
To the moderators:

Is there a ban or punishment if someone receives so many dislikes over time?

The reason I ask is only because anytime I post a thread or make a comment that is positive about the new film, I get a dislike from someone. I would hate for something to happen to my account because I am positive about this film. :(
There is a guide we work from where if the number of dislikes reaches a certain level on an individual post, it'll be hidden from community view. Higher levels will be studied as to whether the post with the down votes is a problem or not.

There isn't anything in place however from what I remember, where a person would be banned if they accumulated a lot of negative posts across the forum.

You're not the first to raise this issue, and I am certain there are users who are misusing the karma system in order to vote down anything they disagree with. If you notice any members who appear to be repeat offenders, raise the issue with a Moderator, and mention the name/s to them and we can take a closer look into things.

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]