Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By martialguitarist21
Twitter, facebook, applications, etc... have been all the rage on the internet. What about implementing some of those fads into the web site? It might be kind of fun to see what are local ghostbusters are up to as they go about their day, or to "check-in" to a specific spot at comic-con or what have you...
By Chace
"The important thing is to look around the website and see the obvious before questioning it, and I had sex with your mother last night. And then I dug up your great great Grandmother, her C**nt tastes like skeletons." -Chace Ambrose
By Chace
Boredom mainly...plus it was a chance to quote family guy and mc chris at the same time. But I gotta get back to the new Spiderman game. Hateful obscure quotes and whatnot.
By martialguitarist21
well thats good i suppose; but i was implying to the use of the fads in this site not on the others.. ive already been following gbfans on twitter and been a fan of the facebook site for a while, but maybe it would be kind of cool to use such programming on the profiles here on this site. what do you think?
By jackdoud
martialguitarist21 wrote:well thats good i suppose; but i was implying to the use of the fads in this site not on the others.. ive already been following gbfans on twitter and been a fan of the facebook site for a while, but maybe it would be kind of cool to use such programming on the profiles here on this site. what do you think?
I have no idea what you're talking about.
By Chace
ProtonCharger wrote:
Chace wrote:"her C**nt tastes like skeletons." -Chace Ambrose
hey thats my line
yeah but you werent around! oh well, my bad. :walterpeck:
By martialguitarist21
I logged in for the first time in years and re-read this post from 7 years ago. You can cut the cynicism with a knife in these replies. I was pretty young, just starting out in College, and was pretty optimistic about making some good friends through this site. I quickly learned nobody gave a f***, everybody here was an asshole -- not just from this experience but multiple chat room experiences too. Going as far back as having a conversation (with who I forget) in chat and being told the sooner I start being an asshole the better off I will be. I grew up to be just as cynical as these guys for while. I pursued advanced degrees in the sciences and mathematics, but had a hard time finding work due to my rotten attitude. Eventually, I changed that philosophy. I'm pretty happy now, I've got a great life, and a great view on things. I'm very successful in my career and my life experiences. I wouldn't change any experience, such as this one, because I learned (in a hard way in many cases), how to succeed where others failed to understand that attitude can limit your potential. Understand that this reply comes from experience; looking back at my naive way of thinking, I changed my outlook into a realistic point of view and a positive one too. You'll never be truly successful by behaving like these guys. I'm sure the trolls will have some snarky remark, but this reply indeed comes from experience. You do have a choice to ignore these, or do things the hard way (like I did), but that doesn't mean you can't turn yourself around. Anyone who reads this and thinks it's corny is kidding themselves: there are people who have great potential, but being a cynic will ALWAYS limit that potential. Learn from my mistakes of being a cynic, and succeed.
By Kingpin
I've had some classes on HTML, but not higher coding - even if I did, I wouldn't be able to wrap my head around it. I tried learning CSS but it just flew over my head.

It's probably easier to implement social media feeds on the main page of the website than individual profiles - with individual profiles, you'd need to filter it both by person and then by anything related to Ghostbusters. It may be possible, but it may not be practical to employ it for every profile on this forum.

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]