Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By ecto88mph
I am in no way a mint in box kind of person so recently after getting Ray Egon and Winston from big lots ($40!) I am looking for a cool way to display them. I want to have it so they look like they are busting a ghost, however I don't have any of the ghost figures. Would a ghost packaged with the 6inch line be too out of scale for the 12inch line? Anyone have any ideas. Also I do have a proton stream to work with.
By RaysEctogoggles
your best bet is probably going to be a halloween decoration of some sort in roughly the same scale. the kenner 1st series slimer(when they still called him green ghost) may work for size but you'll have to figure out a way to suspend him in air for the floating effect. there are more expensive options out there like the model kits of the terror dogs from japan, but these are the first two I can think of to do it quick and cheap.
By darthbuster
Someone recently was selling a 1/6 scale scoleri brother (forgive the spelling) from gb2 it was a model but would look fantastic with these figures

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]