Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By jason k
GBman wrote:Just wanted to let you know I enjoy these...made me want to go sort through the attic again..
Well I'm glad you like them, It make me happy to know I have some fans out there.
By GBman
Didn't know about the clear Predator figure! I'm def. gonna start looking for it at the next Toy Fair I go to!!
By jason k
GBman wrote:Didn't know about the clear Predator figure! I'm def. gonna start looking for it at the next Toy Fair I go to!!
the real name of it is the Ambush Predator. You might have better luck finding up on line.
By GBman
jason k wrote:
GBman wrote:Didn't know about the clear Predator figure! I'm def. gonna start looking for it at the next Toy Fair I go to!!
the real name of it is the Ambush Predator. You might have better luck finding up on line.

Ok, I looked it up on eBay and some look yellowed..Is that just from age and sun exposure?
By jason k
GBman wrote:[

Ok, I looked it up on eBay and some look yellowed..Is that just from age and sun exposure?[/quote]

i would say yes. the sun can bleach toys or alter their color. keep looking and you might find a good one. Also i was told now is the time to get anything. Things tend to get bid up around the holidays. Also I would say don't play with it. I have seen others talk about how clear plastic toys brake over time. Seeing how its already an old there is a risk of it braking sooner than later. I have had one alien and one predator toys brake on me over the last week, and they were just fine the wee before.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]