Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By CaptCyan
joeghostbuster wrote:what do you use to make decals? can they be transparent backgrounds or do you have to cut out the exact shape?
The decal paper comes 2 ways, Clear or White, so the questions are,what color background is the decal going on and does the lettering on the decal have to be white? I print them on an ink jet printer so White is not a color option.
By joeghostbuster
oooh, now that I know you have this capability, I might design a sheet of misc decals and have you print it for me to send with the rookie figure, if not sooner (I'd buy some decal paper and do it myself, but Im currently without a printer - I had a decent one but I gave it to my mother, and it broke down a few months later)
By spiff
CaptCyan wrote:I didn't mention the life size Deadites that hang out on the front lawn, did I?

They only come out for Halloween.
I didn't know there were flamingo deadites! ;-)
By CaptCyan
Guess I haven't updated this for awhile, the pile has gotten BIGGER. :lol:

Matty Ecto, Hallmark Ecto, Stay Puft Mallow Box, Firehouse Sign Bank and a few painted Slimers.

Same goes for my "Pile 'O Ash".

By CaptCyan
Yep, those are the new Figures.

Deadite Ash has over 20 points of articulation and includes tape deck, necronomicon book, and Linda's severed head accessories.

Farewell to Arms Ash has over 20 points of articulation and includes interchangeable right forearms, severed possessed hand, shotgun, and axe.

Some of those accessories are sitting under "My Name is Bruce"
By CaptCyan
No, but I have now. :shock: Nice figure! And it does explain why they made the figure with the shirt separate from the torso, all they have to do is carve out the different sections to duplicate the damage. Pretty slick.
By slaysghosts
CaptCyan wrote:No, but I have now. :shock: Nice figure! And it does explain why they made the figure with the shirt separate from the torso, all they have to do is carve out the different sections to duplicate the damage. Pretty slick.

Yeah NECA rocks! They are my fave company for collectible figures. Their whole attitude & communication w/ their customers via Twitter is unbeatable. And the quality is amazing for $17.99.
By mcbenzi_ghost
Hey Capt, I love your customs and would like to show you my diorama (as I know you too are a Evil Dead fan). I have to say that your firehouse really inspired me to start this diorama. There are 3 mini-dioramas that when placed next to one another becomes the largest diorama. Take a look.

alphabeta001 liked this
By CaptCyan
Cool lookin' Diorama ya got there McB.

I see you're ready for the next 2 figures to be released. Hopefully Necca will still pack in this little beauty with one of them as it would look awsome hanging up on your wall, there.

By bobomac
I wish I had found this site years ago, but CaptCyan your stuff is amazing, I am happy to be on the board, all of customerizers, you guys and gals blow my mind, hopefully I can buy some molds from you CaptCyan at some point
By toycollector
I would really like to get some decal sheets from you and some custom firehouse parts. please email me back.i am restoring a firehouse and 2 ecto 1's

thanks
By CaptCyan
Haven't added to the Pile in quite some time.

Here's a reconditioned Mini Ash that I did for my Nephew.

Gave him a full repaint and now he's holding the Fork instead of it clipping on his arm.

Here he is giving directions to the Real Ghostbusters..."They went that-a-way."

By DrRchrz60
Hey, I saw one of your ghostbusters signs on someone's Firehouse remodel. They even made it light up. I was wondering if you're still making those? I'm getting back into busting after about 24 years away. I'm picking up a firehouse on eBay and will be doing an Extreme Home Makeover, but would love to add one of your signs, and maybe the containment unit. Please let me know. Thank you!

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]