By JoSpengler
I'm not giving up, Ghostheads! I want to be a part of a franchise. I've made several attempts to reach out on this forum. Maybe I should be going about this differently...

My name is Johanna. I am 31 years old and reside in the Valley Forge area of Pennsylvania. It's near impossible for me to convey the importance of Ghostbusters in my life. I want to be a part of the magic, make new friends, help the community, and be an overall asset to a local franchise. Isn't this supposed to be a forum of my people where I can find acceptance and comradery?

Submitted for your enjoyment...
Barely four years old and a RGB Ghostpopper for Easter.

Holding Stay Puft and Slimer on the pile.

Unboxed Stay Puft and Slimer.

First time in theaters.

My Ecto... I'm a GB II girl.

Dave and Busters for the new game.

Wizard World

Wizard World... met a great friend at this booth.

I received my flight suit from Gibson & Barnes last month! It's currently out being altered...

Very excited...

I have the Matty PKE Meter and goggles. Hose, pads, patches, and other ancillaries are on the way. And currently building a pack using Norm's plans.

So, how about it franchises? Philly? Is it acceptable to cross borders... NJ?

<3 Jo
By venkman30
I hope you can find a franchise to join as it is fun getting out, meeting new people and seeing smiles on the faces of people that see you suited up. I run a amall group but it is hard finding members around here as it is just a small town. Don't give up. Check Facebook and try contacting groups through there. But again I wish you the best in your search. Oh one more thought. You could always start your own group in your area of you know of or can find a few others that would be interested in joining.
By JoSpengler
Thank you for the encouragement! It's so nice to have your support. :)

The northeast US is such a highly populated, bustling area... I didn't imagine it would be so difficult to find a welcoming group. I have two jobs and and am taking classes online... it would be so much simpler to tack on to an existing franchise than begin my own. Plus, I would love to learn from veteran GB's.

I'll keep you posted! And congratulations on your group!
By Tony Bondioli
Fluke? You're a legitimate phenomenon! I second the recommendation above: Facebook is a powerful tool for finding and interacting with franchises around the world. Best of luck in your search, and keep us posted!
    Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]