By Ron Daniels
Years ago, a man by the name of Ron Daniels created what was called "The Middle Georgia Ghostbusters" this lasted for about three weeks on Geocities before common sense kicked in and the organization of two became "Georgia Ghostbusters." Around a year later a man by the name of Jairus Whitley founded the Southwest Georgia Ghostbusters, SoWeGa GB, the years pressed on and for some reason these two men disappeared somewhat.

It was during these dark times that Mr. Ambrose rose up and founded the Central Georgia Ghostbusters, based in Macon.

For years this darling franchise kept his head above the water. Then one day something amazing happened, everyone woke up and realized there were Ghostbusters in this state outside of their own towns. And hell, this ain't Florida.

We've taken the lead from the Arizona Ghostbusters, and patterned our group around their end objectives. We do charity events, etc. We also just get together and have a good time. We ham up the whole franchise thing, and ride around town in a bagged out Dodge Magnum - cause let me tell you, every lady may love a sharp dressed man but all the chicks dig the car.

Unlike our brothers in Arizona, we have elected to not full consolidate. From here on out, there is no more Central Georgia Ghostbusters, SoWeGa GB, etc. Simply Georgia Ghostbusters. Pursuant to this, and with some yearning to maintain a sort of heritage, we have broken the franchise down to coverage areas. Each coverage area is handled by a different division, which is sort of like a branch. Here's a quick and dirty list:

Central Division - covering from the lower tip of metro Atlanta down to the metro Macon area.
Chace Ambrose, Branch Chief
M. Brinkley
Hal Clay
Mike Kosek

Peach Belt Division - covering from the lower portion of central Georgia to Florida.
Ron Daniels, Branch Chief
Jairus Whitley
Zack Myers

Metro Division - Metro Atlanta and North West Georgia
Derek Smith, Branch Chief
Steve Vitale
Elizabeth Vitale

Bulldawg Division - Athens and North East Georgia
Anthony Cagle, Branch Chief

Coastal Division
Eric Kramer, Branch Chief

This list is incomplete, but is meant to just give an example of how we are setting this up.

Watch out for our new website coming in a few days, but right now check out the temp page for laughs. http://www.georgiaghostbusters.com

For more laughs check out the 404 page!
By jettajeffro
Good luck guys and glad to see you becoming officially active. We're fortunate as we all live in the same valley/city, one of these days we'll get to branch out.
By creamyiraq
Well, I suppose I should introduce myself more fully. I'm Eric, Ronald-appointed Branch Chief of the Coastal Division. I live in Savannah, so the base of operations will be centered here for the time being. I'm unsure of where my boundaries are exactly, but I'm guessing I'll cover the areas near Statesboro, Savannah, Brunswick and the like. Savannah is definitely a hub for paranormal enthusiasts, so I've been thinking of some ideas to get the Ghostbusters involved here for some time. I've been a lurker on the boards mostly, pretty much following Ron's lead while trying to acquaint myself with the community. If anybody from the area is interested in getting involved just send me or Ron a PM.
By Ron Daniels
Foom Man wrote:FYI- we put you guys up on our franchise roll call section on our site's footer. Doing the state-wide division dealie was clever.
We thank ya'll kindly. We're in the process of adding a franchise link list, and will gladly return the favor at such an appointed time.
By Derek
Well..I never did an intro on GBFans, so I guess I'll do one here on behalf of the GaGB ordeally thing we got going now.

Hello, Im Derek, and I head up the Metro Atlanta Division of the Georgia Ghostbusters. First off I'd like to say what an honor it is being teamed up with the brilliant minds that make up the Georgia Ghostbusters. (insert LOL smiley here)
I am a native of Georgia and have traveled all over the state throughout my life..but I found myself wanting to stay near the Metropolis that is Atlanta. There's plenty of spooks up here to keep our team busy....ocassionally we do have the opportunity to make public appearances, and thats what counts the most...giving back to the people in our community and letting them know we are not frauds or "full of crap."

Derek
By Foom Man
Ron Daniels wrote:We thank ya'll kindly. We're in the process of adding a franchise link list, and will gladly return the favor at such an appointed time.

Anytime Big D.
By _MatthewDavis_87
Well this is great news for me. my name is Matt Davis and i live in canton Georgia. I would love to join your group!!!! Just want to know whats needed from me to join. So just let me know and sign me up!!!!!
:wrongforum:
By Chace
_MatthewDavis_87 wrote:Well this is great news for me. my name is Matt Davis and i live in canton Georgia. I would love to join your group!!!! Just want to know whats needed from me to join. So just let me know and sign me up!!!!!
:wrongforum:

Congrats, you've taken your first step.

Georgia Ghostbusters members receive all the greatest perks life has to offer. We are given high fives by all the cool dudes, and handjobs from beautiful women we don't even know.

Our facebook page, which started out as the Central Ga GB page, has sort of overshadowed our website and message boards, neither of which are used much.

You can find that page here... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Central-G ... 0921806227

I think the next thing we have coming up is a wedding in Alabama on the 22nd and I believe we have to hit 285 to 20W to get there, so feel free to tag along if you like!
By _MatthewDavis_87
Sounds good to me. I'll check my schedule and see what's going on that week. Can you give me some info on time and location. I'm also going to try and make it to the Albaney fright fest in October.

Thanks
Matt
By Captain_Howdy1444
I'm very curious about how to join the Georgia Ghostbusters. I've been kinda doing my own thing and showing up for charity events. I'm currently in the process of turning A Cadillac Hearse into an Ectomobile.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]