By BSjohnson
Here's a logo I made last night for the newly-formed Houston Area Ghostbusters:

If (big if) we ever make these into patches, then I'll send a free one to the first person to guess where the "swoosh" comes from. :)

Also, I love the velcro/swap idea! We'll be sure to implement that!
By BSjohnson
Sledge wrote:football logo?? or longhorn
Hehe. Neither. It doesn't have to do wit sports or colleges.

EDIT: I know it's subtle. I'm going to rework the logo tonight to incorporate some more elements of the other logo into the "No-Ghost" design. It might pop more after that. :)
By BSjohnson
Alright, I posted the final draft of the Houston Area Ghostbusters' "Space City" logo in my fan art section. What do you guys think?

By Vincenzo330
Well I think it's obvious where the design here came from. The AZ GB's are pretty much pioneers in the franchise game so I used their idea to show a little "state pride".

We're still a new franchise so the whole patch on uniform thing has not been decided yet. Though I think that if we can get them made we will probably go for it. Although I really can't speak for everyone, so it will have to go to vote.

By BSjohnson
PM sent, Irri.
By BSjohnson
Irri - glad you like it!

Jason - Nice! I like the badge look.
By JasonCash
BSjohnson wrote:Irri - glad you like it!

Jason - Nice! I like the badge look.

thnnx man...it's amazing what you can do with an Innerstate road sign
By BSjohnson
We at the Houston Area Ghostbusters just got our custom patches in:

The company we used is http://www.patches4less.com. If you want to use the same company, go ahead and tell them Alan Steinberg sent you. Alan is the one who ordered our patches and has done business with Patches 4 Less on many occasions. I don't know if you'd benefit from mentioning him, or if we would for the reference. But it couldn't hurt, right? :D
SPJ liked this
By BSjohnson
Rob - I can make a version of yours with the white background. I wasn't aware I was the one who was suppose to get a quote, though.

Also, thanks for the feedback. These turned out a lot nicer than I had hoped for. :)
By jettajeffro
I would take a black sharpie to the areas inside the circle that are normally black if you want to. That's what we have to do on ours since we left that area white on the file we gave them.
By BSjohnson
Yeah, one of our members pointed that out RIGHT after we submitted the order. xD We're joking that these are "Limited Edition"
By GB2032DKM
BSjohnson wrote:Rob - I can make a version of yours with the white background. I wasn't aware I was the one who was suppose to get a quote, though.

Also, thanks for the feedback. These turned out a lot nicer than I had hoped for. :)

BS - I thought you were going to make sure the artwork would be usable as a patch and if that was the case, I was going to go through my connections. Also, if you look at the battery system, one of the hoses isn't hooked up all the way.

And I would love to start up a patch exchange program with everyone of some sorts.
By Dan Shannon
Question, BS: GBCD is thinking of redoing their patch designs because our last logo design was kinda shotty. Overall, how many patches did you order and what was the final cost?

Also, for anyone who knows: what is the proper size of the patches, and how is that sized measured? (inner circle dia, fingertip to fingertip, ect.)
By BSjohnson
Rob - Sorry for the confusion. I still need to work out that design for you. I've been slammed with the newest thing. It's call "real life" xD Anyway, I'll try to get you that by tomorrow (Monday) evening.

Dan - I'm not certain what the final cost was as someone else in our group did the ordering. I'll shoot you a PM when I find out. I know we went through www.patches4less.com . They give free quotes, and I'm told can even do the design work for you for free. I came up with the No Ghost/NASA design and did it myself. But I could have just sent them the two images and said "Mix these for me"

Fifth - thanks man! We will. The NASA thing was intentional of course. :) We being the Houston Area Ghostbusters and all. :)
By Dan Shannon
What size did you go with, BS? did you go 4" or 4.5"? I happened to have gone through patches4less and I ordered them in 4.5" and I was curious as to if this is the end result of that size.
By BSjohnson
Dan Shannon wrote:What size did you go with, BS? did you go 4" or 4.5"? I happened to have gone through patches4less and I ordered them in 4.5" and I was curious as to if this is the end result of that size.

On ours the diameter of the circle is about 3.25" which is a little bigger than the standard no-ghost that I has. Though i think my standard patch is on the small side. According to the proofs p4l sent us, the overall dimensions are 4.4" wide x 3.6" high. That's of course unique to ours because of the NASA swoosh.

By BuuZero
here's a rough mock up of one i tweaked from an existing design, if we ever put together an Alberta franchise

blue for the background of the Alberta flag and the wild rose as its the provincial flower and somewhat recognizable
By BSjohnson
Not bad at all, Buu. :)
Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]