Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
The team in the opening of Get Real #2 are the Extreme Ghostbusters :kylie::roland::garrett::eduardo: ; Two of which have IDW counterparts in the IDW canon. The team in Get Real #3 are the SOS (Sanctum of Slime) Ghostbusters; characters that are from the PC/PSN/XboxLive video game that's developed by "Behaviour Santiago".

Edit: Never mind. Seems mrmichaelt has that covered.
Last edited by *NormalGamer* on April 29th, 2016, 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
1. Page 15

*In the upper left side is the junior team of Alan Crendall, Bridget Gibbons, Samuel Hazer, and Gabriel Sitter from the video game, Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime

*Below the Sanctum of Slime team are Egon, Ray, and Peter from the Ghostbusters Pachinko game by Fujimarukun Co.

*On the right side, at the top, is Venkman, Stantz and Ramsey - the team from Dan Aykroyd's original Ghost Smashers ideal cast.
**They are visually inspired by Michael Keaton, Eddie Murphy, and John Belushi. Murphy was originally an idea for Ramsey, Belushi for Venkman and Keaton was rumored for Venkman.

*Under the Ghost Smashers are the Ghostbusters, Peter, Ray, and Egon, from the Ghostbusters Sega Genesis video game

*Under the Sega game characters are the Ghostbusters and Slimer from the New Ghostbusters 2 video game for Japan's Nintendo (NES) console.

*On the bottom of the page, to the left, are the Ghostbusters as seen in original pilot episode of The Real Ghostbusters

*On the bottom of the page, to the right, are Winston, Egon, Ray, Peter from Ghostbusters: The Video Game, Stylized Versions

2. Page 16

*At the top of the page is a team from the Hulk Hogan's Rock 'n' Wrestling episode "Ghost Wrestlers" starring Captain Lou Albano, Wendi Richter, Hulk Hogan.

*Below Hulk Hogan's team are Jake, Tracy, and Eddie from Filmation's Ghostbusters animated series.

*Below the Filmation team are Peter, Winston, Ray, and Egon from Tokyo ESP: Scene 03 Penguin and Girl
**A version of Winston was made up for this issue

*On the right side are the Peoplebusters from The Real Ghostbusters episode "Flip Side"

*In the bottom right corner are the Ghostbusters from Slimer!

3. The trade has some differences from the Issue #2 itself

*The portal that featured the Hulk Hogan's Ghost Wrestlers was changed to three Robo-Busters from The Real Ghostbusters episode "Robo-Buster"

*The portal that featured the Filmation Ghostbusters was changed to the Male Rookie and Female Rookie from Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Stylized Versions)
Tommi, *NormalGamer* liked this

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]