This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
A very generous friend gave us a Matty Collector neutrino wand. He didn't have the box, documentation, manuals, etc. Of course, I'm not complaining. The wand came in as-is condition, but it operates. The motor-driven end piece doesn't come out all the way sometimes, which prevents the wand from firing. From what I've seen online, that might mean the batteries need to be replaced.

1.) Does anyone know if the manual is online anywhere? I don't mind RTFMing at all. But I Googled, and couldn't find it.
2.) Does anyone know how to replace the AAA batteries? I looked for a tutorial, but didn't find it.
3.) Does anyone know what size/type of hex key will open the wand battery compartment up?

Or...maybe I don't need a hex key?

My five year old son is a major Ghosthead, and he loves playing with the wand. He's very careful...but I've told him adjusting the wand when it needs to be popped out is a Dad/Mom only job (I don't want the motor to get killed or gears stripped or etc.) Of course, this happens a lot and he plays with it a lot, so it's making for constant interruptions to both his play and my getting anything done.

Any help you experts can help with this item is greatly appreciated. Thanks! :cool:
The manual is pretty thin, but there is a simple diagram that shows you don't have to bother with the hex/allen heads. There are two small phillips head screws with very small screwdriver icons next to them. Those are your battery compartment screws. The whole lower plate comes off without bothering with the hex screws.
Hope that helps you and your little 'Buster!
Hopefully changing the battery will fix the end extending all the way.

I took mine apart to run wires from the speaker to an amplifier in my pack. The wand end extension is done with a motor that rotates a cam. There are quite a bit of wires in there that if not taped off properly can interfere with the wand end extending properly.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]