This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
For a few months now, I've been working on the Holtzmann Armband Unit V2. I call it the V2 because although not screen accurate, it's a bit tidier than the version in the movie.

In the movie it controls the trap pedal and the Proton Pistol ejection. I decided to add a whole host of other quirky little features and animations to it though, to make it a bit more fun. Also a few little easter eggs for long term fans and reboot fans. I have been commissioning these for £150 + £15 P&P from my Facebook page, but I have quite a backlog of orders right now, so I've put the commissions on hold for a bit. Anyway, have a look at the video, and let me know what you think :)

Artwork by Ryan Mast and Jacob Bartlett

Last edited by MagicDanielle on September 8th, 2016, 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Webster, Christof, MonaLS and 2 others liked this
Amazing!!! I love it so much!!!
MagicDanielle wrote:For a few months now, I've been working on the Holtzmann Armband Unit V2. I call it the V2 because although not screen accurate, it's a bit tidier than the version in the movie.

In the movie it controls the trap pedal and the Proton Pistol ejection. I decided to add a whole host of other quirky little features and animations to it though, to make it a bit more fun. Also a few little easter eggs for long term fans and reboot fans. I have been commissioning these for £150 + £15 P&P from my Facebook page, but I have quite a backlog of orders right now, so I've put the commissions on hold for a bit. Anyway, have a look at the video, and let me know what you think :)

Spectacular!
That is so cool and fun!

I like the little upgrades, like the torch.
Another cool little upgrade could be to use the toggle switches with LEDs in the tips.
:love:
Rufus Q wrote:Spectacular!
That is so cool and fun!

I like the little upgrades, like the torch.
Another cool little upgrade could be to use the toggle switches with LEDs in the tips.
:love:
I am actually just finishing up version two of this which has absolutely mind blowing features. Considerably more functionality and can be directly hooked up to the proton pack.
    New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]