This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
For a few months now, I've been working on the Holtzmann Armband Unit V2. I call it the V2 because although not screen accurate, it's a bit tidier than the version in the movie.

In the movie it controls the trap pedal and the Proton Pistol ejection. I decided to add a whole host of other quirky little features and animations to it though, to make it a bit more fun. Also a few little easter eggs for long term fans and reboot fans. I have been commissioning these for £150 + £15 P&P from my Facebook page, but I have quite a backlog of orders right now, so I've put the commissions on hold for a bit. Anyway, have a look at the video, and let me know what you think :)

Artwork by Ryan Mast and Jacob Bartlett

Last edited by MagicDanielle on September 8th, 2016, 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Webster, Christof, MonaLS and 2 others liked this
Amazing!!! I love it so much!!!
MagicDanielle wrote:For a few months now, I've been working on the Holtzmann Armband Unit V2. I call it the V2 because although not screen accurate, it's a bit tidier than the version in the movie.

In the movie it controls the trap pedal and the Proton Pistol ejection. I decided to add a whole host of other quirky little features and animations to it though, to make it a bit more fun. Also a few little easter eggs for long term fans and reboot fans. I have been commissioning these for £150 + £15 P&P from my Facebook page, but I have quite a backlog of orders right now, so I've put the commissions on hold for a bit. Anyway, have a look at the video, and let me know what you think :)

Spectacular!
That is so cool and fun!

I like the little upgrades, like the torch.
Another cool little upgrade could be to use the toggle switches with LEDs in the tips.
:love:
Rufus Q wrote:Spectacular!
That is so cool and fun!

I like the little upgrades, like the torch.
Another cool little upgrade could be to use the toggle switches with LEDs in the tips.
:love:
I am actually just finishing up version two of this which has absolutely mind blowing features. Considerably more functionality and can be directly hooked up to the proton pack.

https://i.imgur.com/cMwtW9y.jpg Where do th[…]

Ecto Containment Unit

Hey sorry I never saw this…it’s just […]

Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]