This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By shootforit
Hey guys, i've done some searching, but to no avail.

Has anyone ever made a resin cast of a Seiko Voice Note Watch?

Has there ever been a 3D model made of one?

I might be able to have access to the 3D printer at my college, and would like to make one if I could find a model.

Thanks!
I own a mold of the Seiko watch. A run was tried years ago and there wasn't much interest. I'd be up for making a few if members wanted them.
Alex Newborn, dalelove liked this
Looks like there might be a decent amount of interest. I think I might have to start a thread.
I am in the process of making an accurate 3d model of the watch but need your help to make it happen.

Does anyone have the dimensions for the watch case, screen buttons etc?

I model 3D files for a living so this will be a nice project, not to mention save money on buying the real deal.

I'll pop up an interest thread once I shoot some renders :)

Paul
Here is what I came up with. I modelled this in 3DS Max in under an hour during my free time at work. It's not perfect but damn close. I need the dimensions next so I can offer this in 3d printed form. Any interest in this project? :)
https://sketchfab.com/models/ff1bd932e6 ... f4eb379e6e

Paul
Smokey7486 liked this
I haven't posted in over a year or more, but came out of hiding just to say awesome job!

I've been wanting someone with such skills to make a 3D printable model of this thing for a long time.

An ebay auction for a Voice Note watch has the case size listed as 37mm. Perhaps you could use that measurement as a baseline.

Out of curiosity, how would one attach a watch band to a 3D printed model if this? Would the inside be hollow to maybe allow for some sort of modding to add a digital watch face/battery?
Here's where I am now, that would be amazing if you could provide photos. I'm working on getting a master made of this as we speak.

https://sketchfab.com/models/ff1bd932e6 ... f4eb379e6e

One question is the strap linked or just in one strip like today's watches? Please provide photos of the underside and I'll get these into production :)

Paul
Smokey7486 liked this

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]