This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By Gareee
NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Say it ain't so!
By jackdoud
I'm starting to think it's just Matt himself. He didn't even touch the scoop and it broke. It was fine for days then he asks me to show it to him and it breaks in such a way that I have to tear the handle off and re-spool the wire. :sigh:

I'll get it fixed tonight, I actually wanted to shorten the wire a bit anyway, it's just not something I was planning on doing BEFORE the convention.
By HauntedToilet
Great stuff! That Slime scoop makes me want to make my own. and it makes me want to look for any other GB props that aren't the standard packs, trap, goggles etc. Just to do something different.

Here.... you've earned it :crunch:
By Gareee
Sigh.. another thing I was so looking forewarfd to seeing at dragoncon, but missed out on. 8(
By Gareee
Funny thing is, they didn't even give me pain meds until teamhair got back from the parade anyway.

I think I'd rather have suffered along the parade route, than in the hospital bed!
By JayStantz
Sweet!!!!
I have been looking for any info on this prop...!! You have a talent for this stuff. I can't believe how good this came out, with everything considered...You had to make it up as you went, right?

Great work!! Have you considered making any plans for building one of these for the intermediate-level prop builders out there..?
By mburkit
JayStantz wrote:Sweet!!!!
I have been looking for any info on this prop...!! You have a talent for this stuff. I can't believe how good this came out, with everything considered...You had to make it up as you went, right?

Great work!! Have you considered making any plans for building one of these for the intermediate-level prop builders out there..?
If you check out the wiki entry for the slime scoop, Jack has edited to have a list of all the parts: click here
By jackdoud
JayStantz wrote:Great work!! Have you considered making any plans for building one of these for the intermediate-level prop builders out there..?
As Matt said, between the wiki and my website I pretty much covered everything about the build I could. There's no real way to make a functional intermediate version. If you want a static prop it's not hard to stick a pole through a project box and put an ice cream scoop and a reel on it. "Plans" are kinda pointless as there's nothing you really have to build besides the two brackets.
By Alex Newborn
$425? Good lawd that's a lot of money!

How 'bout I give you thirty-two cent, and you give me a plastic ladle on a fishing pole?

Alex
(master of the dated comedy references)
jackdoud liked this
By CPU64
jackdoud wrote:Everything is for sale for the right price. Considering I spent over $425 building it I'm not expecting to get an offer I'd accept.
Yeah... But what a ride.
By denvergbfan
How do you carry the slime scoop around, on your belt or by hand? Would you ever consider making one for sale? It is so awesome! Thanks for sharing.

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]