By btnkdrms
Lovingly crafted for your pleasure by Ghostbusters: Australia's own Matthew Black and rebuilt using reference design made in Paint and the GB 2 no-ghost as a base.

This design was a blast to make and I learned about the Aussie party culture.

The original design actually came up as a joke No-Ghost drawn in passing after a conversation with Matthew Black about the design process for an Aussie No-Ghost. This design is not the official No-Ghost for the uniforms we have in mind but it would make a great under shirt.

I got a kick out of it that I pulled together a design almost the next day - on average these designs usually take about 3hrs if I know what I'm working towards; most of the time is building the assets to look right and compliment the build (line work is usually done towards the end). So far with every No-Ghost they are all built to the same scale, except maybe the Germany/Deutschland one (I gotta check).

Of course all of these are available to browse here on GBFans.com and the Pacific Northwest (PNW) Ghostbusters Facebook page!
By btnkdrms
GB: Australia No-Ghost (Ectomite)

Kind of killed me a little having this great No-Ghost and its wasn't exactly HR Appropriate for the kids - So I made a couple adjustments and created a new Aussie-centric asset!

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]