Greetings Ghostbusters!
My name is Chris Tomlinson, I'm the writer/director of Ghostbusters Station 6. For the past 3 years I've been hard at work writing, filming, and making proton packs to do my best to contribute to this movie world I so love. I have had tremendous help from the community purchasing most of our uniform gear from this very site, three different local franchises (Orange County, Southland, and Hollywood), and nearly every member of the cast and crew has a love of Ghostbusters- truly this is a work of love.

If you get a chance, check us out on facebook or Youtube! All of our teasers and trailers are officially up on both. We are getting ready to release the pilot episode October 16th on the same mediums. If you REALLY like it, go ahead and give the trailers a share, or encourage others to like and subscribe to facebook and Youtube. Keep up the good work everyone!

facebook.com/ghostbustersseries
https://www.youtube.com/c/GhostbustersStation6
Or just search: Ghostbusters Station 6
GBDRE760 liked this
I'm real excited to see it!!!!!

I don't live too far from Hollywood. If you ever need graphics or something don't be afraid to shout my way! Heck, I would honestly love to do a quick role even if it was a walk-on, lol. Anyways, I am VERY EXCITED FOR THIS PROJECT! Keep it comin!
BoondockRev wrote:Hey GBDRE760!
If you're close, we're having the premiere at The Frida Cinema in Santa Ana, CA THIS Sunday at 6 PM! The Orange County Ghostbusters are coming too, as well as the cast, crew and few special guests!
Darn! I wish I would have seen this post sooner. I live up in Victorville. But I SURE would have taken the drive. It may seem far but it's not that far to me. I used to date someone that lived out there. Anyways, I think it is GREAT! I watched it like 3 times already, lol. I can't wait to see the next episode!

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]