Here are the fanmade trailers for a fake and make-believe Ghostbusters fan movie called: "Ghostbusters: The Next Generation". Now, "Ghostbusters: The Next Generation" is not real, it is a fan-made, make-believe project by yours truly.

Trailer 1:

Trailer 2:

Poster:

Now, for an ultimate apology to all the Ghostbusters fans on this awesome forum. I am very sorry for what I did. Seriously, I ain't no troll, and I am NOT Poewriter. I don't want my GB fan-made projects to torture nor embarrassed you guys. I love all of you Ghostheads/Ghostbusters Fans, I really do.

I've been a Ghosthead/Ghostbusters Fan since the early 1990s, I was watching "The Real Ghostbusters" on the USA Network and the Fox Family Channel, I watched "Ghostbusters" and "Ghostbusters II" on HBO and Comedy Central. And I have watched "Extreme Ghostbusters" on syndication back then. I even played the awful NES game, and the awesome 2009 "Ghostbusters: The Video Game" game on both the PS3 and XBox 360. They're all good and memorable. And when I first saw the trailer to the new reboot in March, I was like: "What? Are you kidding me?" and also, "No, this isn't right! This doesn't make any sense!" I mean, how come there should have been a Ghostbusters III? You know, I was thinking to myself, that what if Ghostbusters III is gonna be like a "Star Wars: The Force Awakens"-esque/pass-the-torch story (I saw the movie, it was awesome!), but with Ghostbusters?

And it's gonna pay homage/tribute to the original 1984 movie (because the original 1984 movie is awesome, it's 50% scary and 50% funny, it has charm, it's memorable, the Ghostbusters are laughable, the ghosts are scary, and it leaves you with a happy feeling at the end), And why is my fan made version/fan fiction better than the actual reboot? Well, three things, it's gonna be rated R (for some ultra scary scenes), I wanted to be the real true Ghostbusters III (you know, the "Ghostbusters" (1984) meets "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" sort of new storyline, and all the characters and ghosts are gonna be mentioned, referenced and making small minor appearances, excluding Slimer and Stay Puft because they'll make major appearances), and like the original "Ghostbusters" (1984), it'll be 50% funnier and 50% scarier than "Ghostbusters 2" and the actual reboot that was actually pretty good but not better than the 1984 original, no other GB movie can top the 1984 original.

And "The Killing Joke" has been changed to "The Next Generation", due to my major disappointment to the movie: "Batman: The Killing Joke" and, you guys were right all along, "The Killing Joke" title is completely misleading. Sorry, guys. I should've been known better than to change the title...

In short, I wanted and expected Ghostbusters III to be like the original "Ghostbusters" (1984) meets Total Drama Island, meets "Star Wars: The Force Awakens", but R-rated, and being the same as in and staying true to the original "Ghostbusters" (1984). That's what my fan-made GB project is all about.

That's why.

Please do not dislike me nor the trailers, I just want to make it just for fun. And sorry if I used the audio and footage from the GB reboot, I mean that's all they had. Sorry.

Thanks. :)

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]