Hi guys, I'm The JAM Man and I'm new here, and I want you all GB fans to check out my fanmade mashup trailer to "Ghostbusters: The Killing Joke", it's a lot better than the trailers to the new 2016 GB reboot.

It's unrelated to DC Comics' "Batman The Killing Joke".

I hope you all love my trailer.

Thanks. :D
Last edited by Kingpin on May 16th, 2016, 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed youtube code
Kingpin wrote:Credit where it's due, the manipulation of the Total Drama Island animation wasn't bad, though I don't understand why you went for that title when it's so deeply rooted with Batman, and has nothing to do either with Ghostbusters or TDI.
That is why it's unrelated to DC's "Batman: The Killing Joke". Although if it was real, then it DOES have some references to the 1988 "Batman: The Killing Joke", like the newspaper headline: "Gotham villain escaped from Arkham Asylum!"

Also, "The Killing Joke" is not a misleading title, that's because the main villain of the movie is a ghost that is a direct reference/parody to The Joker from Batman. We call him: "The Ghost Who Laughs" right out from the 1928 silent movie: "The Man Who Laughs" and The Joker is based on Conrad Veidt's character from the movie. That makes sense, right? Anyway, this ghost brings his spirits that possess people that if they tell that one joke that involves ghosts and the spiritual world, then they will die automatically! And the new (TDI) Ghostbusters has to stop him once and for all! Sorry for the spoilers, but I hope this movie will be real.
Last edited by The JAM Man on May 30th, 2016, 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]