By AlexLuss
Hello friends!

I worked hard recently at arranging a song that I have always loved, as far as I can remember. When I was not even 3 years old, I was harrassing my mom to play it again and again.

Growing as a musician, I had the feeling that there was a missing piece to this song... some fat heavy guitars!

So I tried my best at making this song what I felt it should sound like, to me at least.

Hope you like it!

Alex.
AlexLuss wrote:Hello friends!

I worked hard recently at arranging a song that I have always loved, as far as I can remember. When I was not even 3 years old, I was harrassing my mom to play it again and again.

Growing as a musician, I had the feeling that there was a missing piece to this song... some fat heavy guitars!

So I tried my best at making this song what I felt it should sound like, to me at least.

Hope you like it!

Alex.
I am also a music composer. I play keyboards and I am a MIDI programmer also. My band is Janux. (The American Version) lol. If you would ever like to completely rework a new version of this song using guitar and create an Industrial/Rock version..

Let me know.
AlexLuss liked this

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]