By zakuz
The first episode made Hank Braxtons movie look amateur!Loved the GB's of slc, great job.
By EJLambert
I admit, I was hesitant to watch the first one, but you guys seriously knocked it out of the park! I'm excited to see how episode two will play out.
By SlimeGuy
Since Halloween was such a busy season for us (charity-wise) we haven't had much time to work on any personal projects. But now that we are out of that time period and into the awkward "It's Christmas, but not quite yet because we don't want to make Thanksgiving feel inadequate" stage, it's back to filming!
By Tyler Martin
Anxiously looking forward to it, guys. Ghostbusters: SLC is one of the best fan films I've seen to date. I want to see what Silver, Sketch, and Mavric face next...how you develop those fantastic characters you created...the great blend of action/comedy you guys produce....so on and so on. ;) Excellent work!

If you put a trailer together for the next one, let me know and I'll be happy to throw it in the next GB911 episode :cool:
By Foom Man
Tyler Martin wrote:Anxiously looking forward to it, guys. Ghostbusters: SLC is one of the best fan films I've seen to date. I want to see what Silver, Sketch, and Mavric face next...how you develop those fantastic characters you created...the great blend of action/comedy you guys produce....so on and so on. ;) Excellent work!

If you put a trailer together for the next one, let me know and I'll be happy to throw it in the next GB911 episode :cool:
What this guy said.
By Sketch
Tyler Martin wrote:Anxiously looking forward to it, guys. Ghostbusters: SLC is one of the best fan films I've seen to date. I want to see what Silver, Sketch, and Mavric face next...how you develop those fantastic characters you created...the great blend of action/comedy you guys produce....so on and so on. ;) Excellent work!
You must not have seen "Spilled Milk" yet, Tyler... ;-)
Speaking of '911', I know I speak for all of the guys here when I say that we just had such a blast with Jason when he was in town; shootin part of Episode 6 as well as just shootin the bull.

As for Chronicles, I really want to thank everyone for their patience; particularly with the 'worst tease ever' ;-) I do agree with this statement...
However, I am growing more and more confident that what I have seen of the material which will lead up to Chronicles' release will prove to be well worth the wait... I will go far enough to say that you should expect some things to start popping up around the anniversary of Episode 1's release; particularly here on gbfans, our page on facebook and on IMDB.com.
But keep a close eye, because there might be things found on our facebook page that won't be on here or on IMDB.com and even vice versa...
By Tyler Martin
Sketch wrote:You must not have seen "Spilled Milk" yet, Tyler... ;-)
Indeed I have...and indeed I love it! Another one of my favs. Great comedy and characters. Spilled Milk has the feel of the original films/toon [speaking of...hey Kevin, any chance of more GBNH episodes?....hint hint!]...and as far as I know, GBNH holds the title of First GB fan film cross-over when you show up to give the New Hampshire boys a hard time. :) For me, it was the first time all of these fan films started to feel like they were all part of the same large company, Ghostbusters, Inc. That's why we wanted to keep that ball rolling in GB911.
Sketch wrote:Speaking of '911', I know I speak for all of the guys here when I say that we just had such a blast with Jason when he was in town; shootin part of Episode 6 as well as just shootin the bull.
And I know I speak for all of us when I say you guys did great...and thanks for going back to shoot the cutaways and reaction shots. They added so much to that scene. I hear it was a bit out of your way to go back to that location, so many thanks, guys! Let me know if you'd like any more cameos with our crew. I'd be willing to make it happen if you'd like Tyler to bump into the SLC crew.

As for the news that the next SLC is coming soon...this is very good news, and my eyes are peeled. :D
We are actually in Salt Lake right now, showing off three three new movie posters that can only be seen here at "Conduit" this weekend. That is, unless you can talk any of your Utah buddies to sneak some cell phone picks of the stuff on our table by Sunday.

We will also be on "Residual Haunting Revived" radio show tomorrow at 2:00 P.M. mountain standard time. I don't think I will personally be there since I'm only here tonight. But if you wanna listen in, just take the following link tomorrow afternoon and hit 'Listen Now'.

http://www.paraquestradionetwork.com/
Well fellas, we had the pleasure of returning again to the firehouse this past week and won't be seeing it again for the duration of filming. However, I can tell you that we are all very pleased with the footage and the new events that unfold at this location. I promise that you will enjoy it immensely when 'Chronicles' is released this fall.

In the meanwhile, there have been some questions among our group as to what everyone would like to see in episode 2 and future projects. So I hope that some of you will pop on in to this new topic on the Facebook discussion board!
Obviously, there isn't much we can change about the next episode; but it could effect future episodes and even open some potential comments as far as what to expect this fall. So let us hear back from you.

Since we won't be releasing images from the film until we get closer to it's release, I decided it would be fun, at least, to throw you all this pic in which I'm playing around with one of the props. I couldn't resist...
... so..... speculations anyone?.........
"I, Sketch, am Vigo, and rule the earth!"
( note: Sorry, but 'Vigo' will not be appearing in this film... )
:crunch:

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]

I ended up grabbing one of the 84 wands just t[…]

Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]