Discuss storylines and progress on fan fiction and other works in progress and post links to your Fan Fiction here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Fritz
The next story is the debut story of GBWC member Aidan Munroe. It isn't finished yet, but hopefully that will get fixed eventually...

Terminated, Part One
By FloridaGB

November 2006--Timeline Year Twenty Four
In his bid to be reelected as Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger has encountered some unlikely resistance. It's not his Democratic challenger--it's the killer robot from Terminator 2??? Can the Ghostbusters West Coast, including their newest member on his first mission, figure out what the heck is going on?
-------------------------------------------------------
And skipping ahead some, the first story by Jason Knetge.

The Death Of the Ghostbusters West Coast
By Jason Knetge

April 1, 2007--Timeline Year Twenty Five.
The Ghostbusters West Coast are in the battle of their lives...and lose.
(Note very carefully: First Posted April 1, 2007 :P)
By Fritz
From This Moment
By Fritz Baugh

September 3, 2006--Timeline Year Twenty-Four
Many members of GBI come together for a special event: the wedding of Chelsea Aberdeen and Fritz Baugh.

I really try to stay away from doing stories so heavily centered on "myself" but this one sorta needed to be told: sorta like "Forever", this features a bunch of flashbacks explaining Fritz and Chelsea's history. And most of them are told here for the first time.

Just last week I also added the name of Ray's wife in place of the "Redacted" when she's mentioned :D
----------------------------------------------------------
Ghostbusters International: The Spirited Drizzlepuss
By Fritz Baugh

January 2007--Timeline Year Twenty Five
Winston Zeddemore takes the two newest members of the Ghostbusters West Coast, Jason Knetge and Aidan Munroe, on a bust that goes awry. As they deal with the watery entity, Winston has an encounter with an old enemy that threatens to topple the pillars of his faith.

I hope people who've read "Chronicles of Gozer Book Six" will give this one a fresh look, too
Consequences And Truth
By Fritz Baugh

June 2007--Timeline Year Twenty-Five
The only constant is change, and seldom has this been as true as it is for the Ghostbusters West Coast. Another new member has joined the team while a longtime stalwart is reanalyzing his life and his future. Two others regard the joyful changes that are upon them. Meanwhile, untalented spoiled brat heiress London Sedgewick gets possessed and skips jail to great media acclaim.

In part, my snarling commentary on the newsgasm when Paris Hilton went to jail, got sprung after three hours, then got sent back to jail. Why people pay attention to this skank who's done nothing to earn her fame and fortune other than pop out of the vagina of a rich man's wife is totaly beyond me.
By jason k
Fritz wrote:
Ghostbusters International: The Spirited Drizzlepuss
By Fritz Baugh

January 2007--Timeline Year Twenty Five
Winston Zeddemore takes the two newest members of the Ghostbusters West Coast, Jason Knetge and Aidan Munroe, on a bust that goes awry. As they deal with the watery entity, Winston has an encounter with an old enemy that threatens to topple the pillars of his faith.

I hope people who've read "Chronicles of Gozer Book Six" will give this one a fresh look, too
-
yeah . I think COG contradicts a bit of that story with Winstion
How? It doesn't take place at the same time, and Vincent didn't kill Nathaniel Blaque.
By jason k
no I meant how Blaque is questioning Winstion . asking him where is his god and stuff .

seeing hoe COG is before this you would think Winstion would remember the Seraphic Radiance that saved them .
By Fritz

That is a really interesting point. It had never occured to me.

Possibilities:

All Winston knows is that he was scooped up by a white light. He didn't see the Radiance appear, he was off in the Gozer temple. Vincent was the only one that it apparently "spoke" to.

Or the old "the experience was so intense most of them actually don't remember that part" trick.

Like I said, a very interesting point.

Anyway, something brand new today. It means I'm skipping a head a little bit, but if you've read "Pandora's Box" and "Flipped Out" already, you won't have any problem with this:

Flip Side War, Part One
By Fritz Baugh

September 2007--Timeline Year Twenty-Five
Mick, Jason, Rose, and Aidan are on their way home from a routine case. But then a tornado appears and whisks them away...and it ain't to Oz, either.
By Fritz
Stuntman Mike
By Mick Nielson

May 2007--Timeline Year Twenty-Five
The newest member of the ever-growing team has his first case with the Boys Out West, when a ghost terrorizes the set of the latest car-chase masterpiece in progress.

--------------------------------------------------------
Opening Night II
By FloridaGB

July 2007--Timeline Year Twenty-Five
The debut of the new Transformers movie wouldn't seem a cause for terror. But a ghost is on the loose and he's pissed--though this time, the studio knows who to call...
(Not really a sequel to the GBWC debut story, but I couldn't help myself)

--------------------------------------------------------
Superbuster, Part One
by Jason Knetge

August 2007--Timeline Year Twenty-Five.
Faster than a speeding spectre! More powerful than a troll! Able to leap the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man in a single bound! He's not a pterodactyl, he's not the ECTO-4--he's Superbuster!!!

This one is still in-progress.
By Fritz
Nights of Blood
By Fritz Baugh

August 2007--Timeline Year Twenty-Five
Even after the destruction of Teth-Apophis and Master Orus, the vampire problem continues to get worse in Los Angeles. Fritz is "invited" to a meeting with a powerful player in the vampiric scene as more than one non-Ghostbuster attempts to check the undead in their own ways.
By Fritz
Music Of The Night
By Mick Nielson

October 2007--Timeline Year Twenty-Five
Mick and Jason get free concert tickets from Rachel, but of course it cant be that simple...
---------------------------------------------------------------
Infiltrate
By Jason Knetge

November 2007--Timeline Year Twenty-Five
The Ghostbusters have a new enemy: Stubbs, Needles, and Thrasher--the Banshee Boys! They're powerful, mean, and don't seem to be very worried about the GBWC...
A Bonding Experience, Part One
By Mick Nielson

December 2007--Timeline Year Twenty-Five
The Ghostbusters' latest capture gets loose in GBCentral West. And it seems to have developed an attachment to Jason Knetge...
Committed
By Jason Knetge

February 2008--Timeline Year Twenty Six
Missy Oliver's brother is seeing a ghost cat, and has been thrown in an asylum. Missy is the only one who knows he's not insane--but who's she gonna call to prove it?

With that, the GBWC backlog is finished. Future updates will be for the release of new material.
By egon901
Fritz wrote:Russian Roulette
by Otter
The Reunion, Part One
by Peter Kong
Oh man Fritz, you forgot my first story that takes place between these two. :sigh::whatever:

Opportunity Knocks by Jeremy Hicks

June 2003--Timeline Year Twenty One
A bust gone wrong leads Jeremy Hicks to relive his first meeting with a paranormal entity, and the strange prophesy it gave him...
By jason k
egon901 wrote:
Fritz wrote:Russian Roulette
by Otter
The Reunion, Part One
by Peter Kong
Oh man Fritz, you forgot my first story that takes place between these two. :sigh::whatever:

Opportunity Knocks by Jeremy Hicks

June 2003--Timeline Year Twenty One
A bust gone wrong leads Jeremy Hicks to relive his first meeting with a paranormal entity, and the strange prophesy it gave him...
hay Jay nice to see you on here
By egon901
It's so very nice to see everyone here as well. It's so nice to be home again!
By jason k
egon901 wrote:It's so very nice to see everyone here as well. It's so nice to be home again!
cool glad to see your doing good man . have you thought of popping in at the GBWC .?
Oops...first some catch up...

Extreme Ghostbusters/Ghostbusters West Coast: Flip Side War, Part Three

Chaos reigns as most of the Ghostbusters West Coast is trapped on the Flip Side, and Venkman is in the hands of the Extreme Peoplebusters. But some rather surprising help is on the way...
-------------------------------------------------
Silent Night
By Mick Nielson

December 25, 2008--Timeline Year Twenty-Six
It's Christmas in LA...and everyone's lost their voices!
-------------------------------------------------
And the new story:

Revenge of the Rose Parade, Part One
By Jason Knetge

January 2009--Timeline Year Twenty Seven
A new year brings a Rose Bowl Parade. A Rose Bowl Parade produces a lot of dead flowers. A lot of dead flowers means a lot of trouble for the Ghostbusters.
I'm just now catching up on the last 5 fics. Good plot developments and writing. Still need to run them through spellcheck though.
By request of the author, "Food For Thought" has been taken down from the GBWC web site, and the links currently lead to the 404 page. TheRazorsEdge is currently retooling the story, and it will not return until he finishes. There is no time frame yet for when that might be, which is why he asked for the story to be removed.

I apologize for any inconvenience.
Extreme Ghostbusters/Ghostbusters West Coast: Flip Side War, Part Four
By Fritz Baugh

As Egon devises a way to journey to the Flip Side, the Ghostbusters West Coast left behind deal with intruders in their headquarters. And those already trapped on the Flip Side must deal with the disturbing familiarity of one of their new allies.
I know what you mean Fritz. Comments can help shape a story or give inspiration for a new one. I just posted a new bit over on mine i think i was friday or saturday...its been nuts the last few weeks with me being sick, playing catch up at work, finances and working five active investigation cases and restructuring the TAPS Family AND helping with darkness radio....lol...so keep em comin! what order should they be read in? There's just so many stories to choose from! :D
TAPS_Family_Anthony wrote:! what order should they be read in? There's just so many stories to choose from! :D
Well, that's up to individual readers. The default fan fic pages on GBWC and Ectozone are set up to be read in the order they occured in, but there's also a link on each page that calls up a list in release order (from bottom to top). There are definite advantages and disadvantages to each method.

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]