Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.

Ah, yes. This is WAY better than the actual reboot posters as we see today.

What if there WAS a Ghostbusters III? It'll be the same thing as "Star Wars: The Force Awakens", but with a Ghostbusters/Total Drama Island feel, and a crossover. And it got back to its old roots of the original 1984 movie.

UPDATE: "The Killing Joke" has been changed to "The Next Generation", due to my major disappointment to the movie: "Batman: The Killing Joke" and it ("The Killing Joke" title) is completely misleading. Sorry, everyone.
Last edited by The JAM Man on July 26th, 2016, 3:26 pm, edited 14 times in total.
MonaLS liked this
Kingpin wrote:
The JAM Man wrote:Ah, yes. This is WAY better than the actual reboot posters as we see today.
This is only a suggestion, but you could ease up on saying how your Killing Joke stuff is better than the reboot.
Well, three things, it's gonna be rated R (for some ultra scary scenes), I wanted to be the real true Ghostbusters 3 (you know, the "Ghostbusters" (1984) meets "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" sort of new storyline, and all the characters and ghosts are gonna be mentioned, referenced and making small minor appearances, excluding Slimer and Stay Puft because they'll make major appearances), and like the original "Ghostbusters" (1984), it'll be 50% funnier and 50% scarier than "Ghostbusters 2" and the actual reboot that is coming out. That's why.
Kingpin wrote:You're not going to be able to guarantee any of those claims that it'll be "funnier", "scarier" or "better".
That was before I saw the reboot, that I had to do it. But the reboot is pretty good. One exception, the movie should have been better if it is the same as in the 1984 original, the gender-bender version, and staying true to the 1984 original.

That's why I made this poster for a fake movie which was gonna be the true Ghostbusters 3, and stay true to the 1984 original. Sorry.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]