Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Thew
Hello Everyone! I have been a long time lurker of this place for quite a while! The Real Ghostbusters has to be my favorite cartoon ever, and recently I had an opportunity to do a solo show at Gallery 1988, dealing with cartoons, and I had to include the real ghostbusters

The show deals with the relationship between heroes and villains, and what it would be like if they were best friends! Along with the RGB caroon, TMNT, She-ra, Thundercats, G.I. Joe and others were also tackled!

I referenced back to a lot of different things in these, like Ecto Cooler, Tobin's spirit guide, and even the Real Ghostbusters fruit snacks! Each of the RGB prints, deals with my favorite monsters as well!

More info can be found on my website or at Gallery 1988!

Myself as well as the gallery have been posting previews and images on our instagrams: Thew and Gallery 1988
By Thew
Thank you for the warm welcome!
Over the weekend, I shot actual photos of each print! They each are 6 color screen prints (with the exception of the Peter one, that one is 7 colors) and they each utilize at least one fluorescent color, so the colors on these really pop! The Peter/Samhain one even comes in a Glow in the Dark Variant!

ImageImageImageImage

http://nineteeneightyeight.com/collecti ... st-friends
Kingpin liked this

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]