Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By redfive1973
Sweet!
By kurisu7885
I already gave my support on your project man, if only for the possibility of tormenting Peck in the future.

Once again, I vastly preferred the Venkman hair you originally made over what Lego ultimately went with, but then I saw the IDW comics, that made it not so bad.
By WetWired
kurisu7885 wrote:I already gave my support on your project man, if only for the possibility of tormenting Peck in the future.

Once again, I vastly preferred the Venkman hair you originally made over what Lego ultimately went with, but then I saw the IDW comics, that made it not so bad.
Yeah the hair was a custom piece I filed and polished down from a classic lego hair piece, CUUSOO doesn't permit new moulds so it had to be ditched, I still have mine at least :)
By kurisu7885
WetWired wrote:
kurisu7885 wrote:I already gave my support on your project man, if only for the possibility of tormenting Peck in the future.

Yeah the hair was a custom piece I filed and polished down from a classic lego hair piece, CUUSOO doesn't permit new moulds so it had to be ditched, I still have mine at least :)
That much is true, explains who no LoZ set has made it yet despite MASSIVE fan support. I know there is licensing to consider, but Lego is losing out to Megabloks and K'nex on a lot of things.
By WetWired
Thanks guys,

It's pretty much getting to do or die time with this project, the new rules under the renamed LEGO Ideas (formerly LEGO Cuusoo) mean the project has to reach 10,000 votes within a year. It's about halfway now and it's not halfway in votes so if you want to make this set a reality please share the link to any ghostheads you can think of who might be interested and encourage them to vote. That's how the original ghostbuster set got made! by the fans voting.

Also I can't edit the main post to post the correct link but here it is http://ideas.lego.com/projects/62418 the old one will redirect but I'm not sure for how long.

I'll try and update the project soon, I've added Gozer and real versions of the extra minifigs (the ones above are just photoshops) and a variant GB2 Louis Tully

By WetWired
only 89 days remaining, if stay puft doesn't reach 10000 votes by then they project will be deleted. I've pulled out all the stops now, I've added a Gozer minifig

And I've also spent some time learning how to rotoscope (badly) to put this video together.

If you like the set and would like to see it become a reality please share the link wherever you can.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]