Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By archinate
Hello all,
I've made a few posts to some of the forums since this summer - namely the proton pack, ghost trap, and ectomobile sections. I thought I'd do a formal introduction and say THANKS to this community for creating such a great resource for the GB prop making. These forums got me into pack building for myself and my 5 yo son! I've also purchased a number of things from store here which has also been a great resource.

I am resident of Omaha, Nebraska and also participate in the Nebraska Division troupe of busters. I'm a small business owner, software developer, and have a background in architectural design and construction. My recent hobby has been building up a collection of Ghostbusters gear - including some custom creations.

You may be interested in my new Instagram account @ghostbustersgear where I'm posting about some of the GB-related things I'm making and customizing. You'll find various pack builds, comparisons, Spirit mods, and some custom 3D printed props I'm making with my newly acquired Ender 3.

Thanks again!
-Nate

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]