Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
Wow you guys are a awesome group! I recently purchased a spirit Halloween proton pack and stumbled upon you all looking at upgrades. I see everywhere the gbfans light kits are the way to go! I'm not completely electronic savvy but it all seems pretty much plug and play. I'm thinking of grabbing the amplified sound board, proton wand light kit, and power cell and cyclotron light kit...what else would I need or do any of you suggest? I would love to add smoke for venting as well! Thanks in advance and happy ghostbusting!
Hey zero2tool

While the GB Fans light kit is the best (I used them in my pack and they're amazing) The light kit isn't going to fit without a little modifications. The sound board will work but there's no way of the wand light kit fitting in the S.H wand.

The maker of the GB Fans electronics makes a light kit for the Spirit Halloween pack and sells the necessary parts to add different features.

He goes by Spongeface and is really helpful when you need any info or advice. He sells the relays for the N filter but you will have to contact Fincher Technologies for the E Cig set up.

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]

I'd use some putty. Yeah. I'm sorry, I'm not […]