Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By TragicManner
Hey Everyone! I'm originally from California, but moved to Utah a couple years ago.

I have no idea when I first saw the 1984 Ghostbusters film, but I must have been around four or five. It was a few years after it came out, it was the late 80s, I had just discovered The Real Ghostbusters, and I couldn't get enough of GB! I even dug through the movies at our local movie rental place and found a VHS with episodes of The Ghost Busters from 1975 and begged my parents to rent it because I was convinced it was somehow related. I had the Kenner proton pack, the PKE Meter, but not that trap! The action figures were amazing, and I managed to get a ton of them, as well as the firehouse. NONE of these survived a few family moves and moving out of my parent's house with adulthood.

Fast forward a few years, and I wondered about trying to gather together some of the old Kenner stuff and make a collection. After seeing some of the prices, and after years of seeing awesome ghostbusters gear at cons, I wondered if I shouldn't try my hand at prop-building and putting my money into that instead.

I started off easy: I made my own flight suit for Halloween last year and it went great. I plan on adding to my suit and props over time, and would love to make topics about my progress as I go along.

My current projects: I'm gathering materials for a Proton Pack and wand, and picked up a couple of the Spirit Ghost Traps that I want to try my hand at modding. We'll see how that goes, I'm not so certain how well it's all going to work out, but I'll get to that more when I make a thread on it later.

Anyway, glad to be here and look forward to interacting with you all!

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]