Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Superego669
hello everybody there!

this is Juan, a 31 years old ghosthead from chile! yes! Chile, in the end of the world joining to the bigger family :whatever::cool::blush::sigh::eyeroll::vinzclortho:

I hope that you can accept me here, my english is not really well sometimes but I'm try to improve everyday.

Well, I'm fan since I was 4 years old, when 'the real ghostbuster cartoon' was in the tv here, since then I grow up with american 80's movies and my favorite movie, of course is Ghostbusters. I feel like a part of a great generation.

Since a time ago, I'm make my ghostbuster props, I just bought the Mattel Neutrino wand, pke and ecto goggles, and the proton pack sprit halloween too (but I wan to update to a real size like a men!), the flight suit, order to make the patches, belt (soon to arrive), print the hob leg. So, I need some item to complete it all, like the gizmo, radio, and holders, also the proton pack and light / sounds kit.

There some picture from me.
Me some days ago:

In Macchu Picchu with my fav t-shirt. One of the 'seven wonders of the world'.

Teaching to my nephew something from the band:

My spirit halloween proton pack upgraded:

and some stuffs:

So... I will try to join the forum and be a part. For me is something hard to understand some words. Maybe the admin can create a spanish group, I know theres a Chilean, Argentinian, Mexican, and Puerto Rico Staff.

see ya guys!

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]