Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By elderad
Hi guys.
I work at a cargo company.
In south Africa.
We have a very wealthy man in a certain area whom likes to collect cars from movies. He has the original batman 1. Mobile and a few others. Today by surprise... While at the airport a huge pallet arrived. It happened to be the original ecto 1. In south Africa moderators can probably see my email. Just ask and I'll send photos. It's the original cause it still has the sticker it was last inspected in oklahoma in 1990 lol. Just after the second movie in 1989
By Kingpin
I'm afraid the gentleman is very much mistaken about the car he's taken possession of.

The original Ecto-1 is currently in possession of Sony Corporation, and located at their Burbank headquarters.
The original Ecto-1A is also in possession of Sony, at a currently undisclosed location.

In likelihood what he's taken possession of is a replica of Ecto-1.
By elderad
A replica with the authenticity papers included by Sony witch is the undisclosed location here. Strange that the authenticity papers do not say replica though as I went through them. Instead it read one of the prop cars used I the movie. And strange how the last service was done and roadworthy passed exactly the same year it was still used. The moderators like I said can ask for picture evidence on my email and I'll send them.
    Ecto Containment Unit

First off awesome work!!! second of all where did […]

https://i.imgur.com/cMwtW9y.jpg Where do th[…]

Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]